The Court – A St Giles Hotel
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$208
US$200
  • Pool
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$188
US$308
US$274
US$347
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$232
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$515
US$412
  • Room Service
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$267
  • Bar/Lounge
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$243
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$240
US$171
Travelocity
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$170
  • Fitness centre
2,147 results
All reviewschrysler buildinggrand central stationsister hotel next doornew yorkmurray hillsister propertywalk in closetlexington avenueupgraded to a suitetimes squaremini barthree blocksfew blocksby nyc standardsspacious roomstreet noisebooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Lovely size rooms and clean, great position for sightseeing, only down size the bar was too dark,, strange atmosphere would recommend for people touring, plenty of restaurants around and lovely Irish bars, very close to central station and rocker fella centre

Room Tip: Large size rooms, clean
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Having stayed in NYC many times, I could not believe the size of the room at the Court--this is prime real estate! With the ideal location only a few short blocks from Grand Central, this hotel is the travelers dream. The staff is friendly and the room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I travel new York 4 times a year and almost always stay at the London. My sister turned me on to the Court. The location was so much easier and the price was fantastic 225/night., but best of all was the location. Just a few blocks from Grand Central, Everything was so much easier being on the east side near Grand Central. So I thought the rooms would be small and not to nice. I was wrong! The rooms were great and the bed was fantastic. Dozens of Pharmacies near by to save money on the small items hotels usually rip you off for. I'l be back at the court for my next meeting.

John P. Harrison

Room Tip: The one bedrooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank John H
Reviewed 20 August 2014

A nice three-star hotel. Wasn't provided with the Philosophy brand bath products other reviewers described and not counter space around the bathroom sink but those were very minor things. Was able to use deep windowsill in bathroom for toiletries. Other than that, our room met expectations. Room was clean, roomy enough, had a safe, drawers in the closet. Location is great. We stayed for three nights and would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Again, I booked through bookit.com as always. This time it was one 'mystery hotel deal' and it turned out to be great. The location is okay. The rook was fine, clean, comfortable bed. The check in was quick, we arrived early but were able to get to our room. The hotel has some modern touches which I found interesting. Didn't spend much time there since we stayed for 2 nights and as tourists, we only made it there to sleep. It was good for the price we paid. I give it 4 stars because it's not close to anything, it doesn't have a restaurant, it's a small hotel. Would I return? probably yes or I would try its sister hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple