“Outstanding Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: West Village
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Shared a couple of fantastic and memorable meals here when travelling in NYC, a must try in the funky precinct of Greenwich. Really enjoyed the service from staff and their cool attitudes, they also went above and beyond to help us enjoy our meal. I hear its a local favourite and when I head back to NYC this is going to be one of the first restaurants I visit. I very much enjoyed their burritos with rich beef filling I also went with some avocado freshly served and a couple of spicy margaritas! You must try Mole.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We dined at this cozy and fun resto with a friend and our two kids back in Aug. What a great spot! Food was excellent, I had the pulled lamb tacos and the kids gobbled up the guacamole before I could try some. Amazing margaritas, not too sweet. Staff were really attentive and catered to the kids too. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for authentic mexican food with a twist.

Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

I would really like to recommend this restaurant. They have great food, huge portions, nice service and ok prices. The nachos with two different types of cheese and guacamole is the best I've ever tried!

Reviewed 15 May 2013

We were recommended this restaurant by our hotel in the Meatpacking District in NYC and I could not recommend it highly enough, delicious.

We turned up without a booking and only had a short wait at the bar for a table to be free. This is an intimate restaurant with a fabulous bohemian/chic feel to it and the food was both amazing and enormous in portions. Having been to NYC on numerous occasions - this restaurant I will return to from now on every time I visit this wonderful city.

Go, go, go!

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Good guacamole and margaritas. We had the enchiladas with the mole sauce. Noisy with good energy. Overall, experience and food was enjoyable.