“Loved the Jazz”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: 51ST.
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Sat through two shows, cover was cheap. The food was okay not spectacular, the drinks were reasonably priced. The Friday night Jazz was fabulous, small crowd the night I was there so no problem getting in.

1  Thank Ottawa_uhl

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The music, the service, the food- It is the best-what else can I say. I am disabled, I use a walker and couldn't navigate the stairs. I was taken to a side door, put on an elevator and escorted through the dressing rooms to a front table. What a blast I had. It was the best jazz ever. It is the hottest jazz club in New York and I'm an old-time jazz lover.

1  Thank MBORQUAYE
Reviewed 29 November 2013

We were a large tour group. The food was very hot and fresh. The wait staff seemed to be having fun as they sang their way through the courses. I would love to hear the jazz performers.-

Reviewed 9 November 2013

This was our second visit to Iridium. Last time was two years ago and we went to the 10pm show and really enjoyed the music and the meal. This time we went at 8pm and again the show was great, but this earlier set is quite a bit shorter than the later slot. Once again the food was excellent. We were a party of five and all our selections were good. I'd characterize the menu as Italian influenced American. Among our choices we had the fish special (Skate), veal, chicken, steak - all were enjoyed. The wine list is good and reasonably priced.
Next time I think we'll go for the later show and see more music and be more relaxed about leaving. Two years ago we hung out after the show with some of the musicians. Not possible when there's a second set scheduled after the early show.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

We went to the iridium on a Monday night. We booked a table the night before. My husband has wanted to see the great guitarist Les Paul since he was a young man. Sadly les died a few years ago but his trio still play. It's a lovely small venue,we sat next to the stage, wonderful. We had dinner, the food was fine . I don't even remember what we eat as the music was the focus. We had the best night of our entire holiday. A night my husband and I will never forget it was almost spiritual. After the gig finished w e met all the band and chatted to them. My husband was introduced to les Paul's son which was an amazing experience .the service was good , prices ok food fine but entertainment outstanding .