“Good food, good fun”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: West Village
Cross street: 7th Avenue and Barrow
Transit: Take the A,B,C,D or E train to West 4th or the 1,2 or 3 to Christopher St.
London
“Good food, good fun”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We found this by chance whilst looking for somewhere to eat.

The food was good and the service was friendly and efficient. The only reason it was not excellent is because my wife feels her vegetarian option could have been a bit better.

Their selection of ales is good and the place feels lively.

• Visited July 2013

“Wonderful!!!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Lovely place, delicious food, great service!!!

Sooo coming back! Best olive oil in NYC !!!

My friend and I got a table outdoors, and it definitely added an extra something to the evening!!!

• Visited July 2013
San Diego, California
“A Surprise”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My wife and I happened by Organika for dinner on the way to a nearby theater. The menu offered a variety of items, particularly organic. We were seated on the patio and thoroughly enjoyed a wonderful dinner. I ordered the Quinoa salad. It was marvelous. My wife had a Cold Salad with ripe fruit which she very much enjoyed. We shared a vegetarian pizza. More than enough for us to enjoy. Service was very good. We found ourselves at "happy hour." Our glass of wine and beer was at half-price. However, a mojito ordered was not at happy hour prices. All in all this restaurant was a wonderful surprise for us.

• Visited August 2013
St. Augustine, Florida
“A wonderful restaurant treasure”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

My friend and I found this place by accident and were delightfully surprised. The owner greeted us warmly and reflected the service for the dinner. We had the vegetarian pizza -- luscious with organic fresh veges, topped with arugula. The thin crust was perfect. A delight in every way.

Visited August 2013
Toronto
“Great value”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Headed here after a pint at the Blind Tiger. Great value, ordered the margherita pizza and it was delicious. Sangria was OK, but their organic IPA was very good. I would come here again.

• Visited June 2013