“Great tour”

Lower East Side Eats Food Tour
US$150.00*
'Mad Men' Cocktail Tour of New York
More attraction details
Owner description: Sidewalks of NY Tour's goal is to provide exceptional walking tours in New York, so our customers will revisit neighborhoods with confidence and take advantage of an array of cultural options they have to offer. Join us on our popular West Village or Lower East Side Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tours. We eat foods from 6 mom-and-pop shops, ethnic eateries, and restaurants, which have been serving the neighborhood for over 100 years. On our Food Truck & Cart Walking Tour, we guide you to the best street food New York City has to offer. We taste delicious food from 5 gourmet food trucks in either Downtown or Midtown Manhattan. Yours in tours, Sidewalks of NY Tours
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our lower east side tour with Dante. He was full of info and funny. All of the food was delicious. We loved every moment if it and our bellies were full.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I’ve lived in NYC for over 10 years now, and I absolutely love the Sidewalks of NY Tours. I’ve taken my folks on a couple of tours in the past (Greenwich Village - twice!)... and just this week, I took my little sister on the Lower East Side Eats Tour w/ Dante. It was a blast! And Dante was wonderful - full of bad jokes and delightful historical information. The rest of the group was visiting from Nashville and Denmark and a great time was had by all! I highly recommend... ;)

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Spent a wonderful 3 hours with Ian touring the west village.
What a beautiful and delicious city we live in.
Ian took good care of all of us and we had a wonderful time.
The only way to see a city is to walk it with someone who knows it.
GREAT!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

The tour of Greenwich village was amazing! This was a gift for my mom for Mother's Day, and she couldn't stop talking about how great the tour was. She is a VERY picky eater, and loved the food from each of the places we stopped at, especially Molly's cupcakes! I personally enjoyed the Artichoke pizza the best. Our tour guide was Ian, and he was very informative of the history of the city, and was extremely funny. I normally don't like hearing about history, but he definitely made it fun! We were able to see the calm side of NY that we have never seen before. It was very quaint and a pleasant surprise to be able to walk on the sidewalk without the chaos of the large crowds. The tour was about 3 hours long, and was the perfect amount of walking that we were hoping for. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who loves a nice walk in the city while learning about the cool history AND eating awesome food! Thanks Ian!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Dante was a fantastic guide, we learnt a lot, ate wonderful and new food and met some wonderful people.
I saw a side of Manhattan that I had no idea existed and would recommend this tour to anyone. Thank you again Dante.