“Great service”

Ranked #2,934 of 13,618 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Cross street: Coenties Aly & Mill Ln
Transit: Broad St (J, Z), Whitehall St (N, R), Wall St (2, 3)
Description: The Dubliner is comfortably nestled into historic Stone Street. The Dubliner is filled with classic Irish decor with its warm red walls and brass ceiling it welcomes you right into the heart of a Dublin like establishment. We proudly offer Irish-American cuisine along with daily food specials.
Seaford
“Great service”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

The barman directed us to the outdoor patio on a beautiful summer afternoon. We we seated and ordered promptly. It would have been better if the order was correct however, even the incorrect order was wonderful.

Visited August 2014

Waterloo, Belgium
“Well located restaurant with nice athmosphere”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We had lunch at the Dubliner after a morning in the Financial District. The food was good but not phantastic. Burgers ordered by the kids were Ok - my salad was not impressive. The staff was very friendly but unfortunatly the service was rather slow. Ordering was slow, a Coke got forgotten and at the end after waiting an eternity for the check, I went inside to pay because ... the waiters were having lunch. This being said, sitting outside in the heart of the financial center was fun ... and we might do it again.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank SAMLadvisor
New York City, New York
“A regular spot for lunch”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I go here about once a week for lunch. The food is good. I usually pick my day based on what soup they are serving. I especially like their tomato soup with the three cheese panini. I always sit at the bar. The servers are both attentive and friendly. Everything seems a little expensive; My lunch, with which I include a soft drink, runs about $25 including tip seems a little expensive but that is the nature of the beast on Stone Street

Visited August 2014
1 Thank dghirsch
Cambridge, ON
“Great food and drink!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We visited Stone Rd and the Dubliner based on a recommendation from a local photographer, and we absolutely loved the area! Stone Rd is a quaint little cobblestone street just a stone's throw from Wall St, and definitely worth a visit during your next trip to NYC. The shepherd's pie I had was amazing, and it looked so good that the guy at the next table was regretting his decision not to go with it. Great food, drink, and ambience, and definitely worth a visit.

Visited July 2014
Toronto
“Delicious Food!!!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I went to the Dubliner 3 times during my last business trip to NY. Their food was tasty and portions were good. The only comments I have is about their seating as they have few small tables with on unlevel ground and few times there were a bad smell in the area!!!
The food that we ordered during the last 3 visits:
Appetizers: Guinness Infused Wing, Cheddar Cheese Quesadilla and MOZZARELLA STICKS
Soups: Baked French Onion Soup
Entrees: Grilled Pork Chop, Grilled Atlantic Salmon, Chicken and Shrimp Scampi, Dubliner Burger, Fish & Chips, and Flat Iron Steak Sandwich

• Visited July 2014