“Nice bar, great staff”

Neighbourhood: West Village
London, United Kingdom
“Nice bar, great staff”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

We had a lovely couple of drinks here recently. It was $18 for a vodka and Jameson each with a soda. They had a good deal of brunch with two free drinks.

The bar man who was American was very nice and we had a good chat with him over our drinks. We also met a lovely English couple too.

The bar is really nicely layed out and from what we could see the food looked delicious. Will definitely return.

Visited November 2013

Hamburg, Germany
“Great location, loved the lobster sandwich”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Located in the West Village, you don't get much better on the location. A proper pub feel and a great choice of pub food, including Guinness pie and sliders, I went for the lobster sandwich which was prepared with plenty of lobster and a great flavorful sauce.
The service was great and I would go back.

• Visited October 2013
Hamilton Parish, Bermuda
“Great casual dining in Greenwich village”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Two sides, bar and restaurant plus outdoor seating, great place for family and/or friends. Was here with the family and there were a number of other families too. Had the bangers and mash, which I like to think I know a good one, and this one was a good one. My wife had the watermelon and feta salad which was very fresh and balanced. They had a kids menu which had a good selection. Free wifi also. Will def come back here with the family again.

Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Great food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Met with friends for brunch and we had a wonderful afternoon. Was told that people come just for the turkey burgers and I can understand why... Wow too good to be true. Service was excellent and you get 2 drinks with the brunch menu. One of the best deals in town!

• Visited August 2013
Langhorne, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best local restaurant for locals”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I am in NYC once or twice a month..As I grew up in the area I have a long list of restaurants I could go too...this is by far the best...most of the other eateries in the area cater to tourists...price wise as well as ambiance...this STILL feels like it did when I lived there...many different establishments have held this space over the last 50 years...this is the one I hope lasts forever. The food is eclectic and delicious...from small "lobster sliders" to full on Adobe grilled steak...you can't go wrong...they have a separate bar area which does get a bit loud if your only there to eat...but it usually doesn't get obnoxious until well after dinner hour...awesome place, great food and it feels like home to me

• Visited April 2013