“Absolutely Wonderful”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Absolutely Wonderful”
Reviewed 27 August 2011

This was a special trip for my moms birthday. When I talked to the concierge Ralhan he said he would make it special for my mother. Shortly after we arrived in our room roses, a birthday cake, and a bottle of champagne was brought to the room with a very kind birthday note to my mom from Rahal for my mom. What a wonderful surprise for her. He also arranged for a very nice room on the 17th floor so she would have a wonderful view of the city and answered all of our questions about the city.

We also took the time to have a facial and a massage in the spa. It was absolutely fantastic. The staff that attended to us were very friendly, kind, and did a really nice job. Thank you for making it special for my mom.

My only suggestion to the resort is that they work with the door men. I shouldn't have to open doors myself when they are standing right there. It would be nice if they would offer to get you a cab instead of us asking them to do so. That is when they were even around.

The only other somewhat negative thing I have to say is that the coffee is only out until 9am so don't come late. After that it will cost you $9 for a cup of coffee in the restaurant.. Restaurant prices are high but food was very good. A nice medium sized grilled shrimp salad and 2 ice teas was over $60. Just don't plan on feeding your family there for under $100 for any meal.

All in all the stay was great! The rooms are very nice, beds and pillows comfortable, and they are very clean.

I would definitely go back but mostly because of the service we received from Ralhan.

Visited August 2011