“Loved the veggie burger!”
Review of Burger and Barrel

Burger and Barrel
Reserve with OpenTable
Burger and Barrel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,359 of 14,202 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: SoHo
Cross street: Mercer
Transit: 6 Train Green Line B, D, F, and M Trains Orange Line N or R Yellow Line
Description: B&B features a pub-style menu, anchored by burgers and other American food items. The Restaurant has a serious wine by the glass program and offers 4 wines on tap, 2 of which are locally made. B&B is a very neighborhood driven restaurant, moderately priced, and open lunch/dinner - 7 days a week and late hours on weekends. B & B accepts reservations for lunch, dinner reservations are only accepted for groups larger than 6.
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I went out to this restaurant for dinner with some friends and tried the veggie burger, which was absolutely fantastic. It was like a combination of a falafel and a burger. The staff was flexible too, allowing me to remove and add toppings to make it just how I wanted it.

Great wine selection and a good restaurant to meet up with friends at (not too loud).

Reviewed 24 April 2014

My friend and I were in the around the corner at a Kenneth Cole event. My friend made a late reservation but we dropped in earlier and were able to be seated right away. The place is pretty spacious, especially for downtown. The lighting was rather dim but the entire setting is not overly romantic for the platonic crowd. I noticed one couple next to our table and another pair of girlfriends on our other side.
My friend ordered the duck lasagna, which I wanted to try but was too busy enjoying my tender lamber burger and sweet potato fries. My friend drank beer while I was seduced by the drink special that had more ingredients than I usually consume. It came in a martini glass with a mini iceberg so I had to order more than one of the fanciful concoction.
Overall, we had a good time dining and chatting at B&B.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Our food was excellent. Between our party we had the Bash Burger, Fried Chicken, Cheesesteak, and Truffle Fries. The truffle fries were amazing, as well as the burgers. Our waiter rarely visited the table and our drinks were brought out after our meals (after we asked for them again). Overall a great place to stop for lunch if you're in SoHo and want something quick, moderately priced, and tasty.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We were directed here by our hotel, and we were not disappointed. The burgers here are lovely, the veggie burger was a surprise, I really enjoyed it, the onion rings are fantastic! We have visited this place twice, once really early in the evening when it was quiet and pleasant, and once later when it has a nice busy and cosy atmosphere, the wine it nice, though maybe a tad pricey!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We were on a 4 day visit to New York and just dropped into this restaurant by chance on the first day. We were so impressed that we all agreed we wanted to go back for our final lunch and we weren't disappointed.
Excellent service, good quality food and lovely atmosphere - this is a good quality American-style dining experience. Perfect for tourists like us.