“Snappy happy ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Great healthy option while on the go. There's lots to see and do in New York and not always time to wait for a table in the trendiest parts of town so why not grab a steamed lobster, this is a great alternative and fun to do. As long as you don't mind getting your manicured hands dirty. They provide you with lemon wipes and there's a restroom outside for the squeamish. I stopped by for a birthday lunch while exploring Chelsea market and the rest of the meat packing district and really enjoyed the experience. Me and my fiancée had a great laugh and tried oysters on the way out.

1  Thank JMCRUMP
Write a ReviewReviews (1,913)

Reviewed 15 June 2014

If you love lobster rolls, I am sure this is just about the best out there. The roll is slightly toasted and loaded with lobster. I guess I do not love lobster rolls, though, because I was not a huge fan. At over $20 bucks a pop, I was expecting one of the best rolls I have ever had, and it just wasn't. The lobster chunks were almost too large and overwhelming and a little too chewy for me.

1  Thank Westh8bamix
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We didn't go for the steam Lobster as there was no standing room to tackle them and we opted for sushi on the counter instead! It was quite good and then we had oysters too, 3 different types of oysters, great flavours! It's a fun place to go to, a fun place to eat and a fun place to watch people!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Great lobster in a precious little gem called Chelsea Market.
We found it by chance and we were immediately drawn.
The concept is funky because you need to eat it with your hands and they will inevitably smell like lobster for the rest of the day (no matter how well you clean them and wash them afterwards...
But it is well worth the effort: super tasty, super fresh!
The small ones go for 18 dollars and are great!

1  Thank susanapecorelli
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I only had the lobster roll and this was incredibly tasty! A little on the pricy side but worth it! The only downside is the lack of seating.