YOTEL New York
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$208
US$175
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$295
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$297
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$223
US$203
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Omni Berkshire Place(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$255
Omni Hotels
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$218
  • Bar/Lounge
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$348
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$410
US$230
  • Room Service
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$216
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Mela(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$190
Travelocity
11,580 results
All reviewsmission controlthe galleyfree muffinspremium cabintimes squarenew yorkrooms are smallfourth flooryour luggageport authorityjavits centercool hotelhell's kitchentea coffeehudson riverqueen bedfew blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This was our first time in New York and Yotel was perfect! The cabin was clean and plenty of space for my husband and I. We would definitely stay here again and the location was the best for all the attractions we went to.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jose N, Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Hello Robin542014!

Thank you for sharing your positive review with us! We are so glad you noticed our super clean cabins but even more so that would stay with us again in the future. We can't wait to welcome you both back to Yotel New York.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I travel often (every week) and usually stay at a Hilton or IHG property. We were doing a trade show at the Javitz center. The location of Yotel is perfect for that. Good restaurants, Broadway, Times Square and walking distance to the Javitz. If your looking for a full service hotel, this is not the place for you. I would compare Yotel to the self checkout at a grocery store. You receive the same outcome - a nice clean place to stay. There is nothing bad about Yotel, just different. I wouldn't rush to stay here again but wouldn't be upset if I did stay again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Hello powerpackperk!

Thank for your recent review! Glad to hear Yotel was a " nice clean place to stay". We consistently strive to achieve satisfaction for all of our hotel guests and always welcome and appreciate your feedback and suggestions.
We hope to see you soon! If there’s anything we can ever be of assistance with, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at reservations@yotelnewyork.com.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Well I guess I'm not adding much here, I'm just one of the many that love this place, it seems!
The location is great, firstly for views - room 1902 had a fantastic outlook over the Empire State and beyond. You're also minutes from Times Square and Broadway, without being in the madness of it all. Lots of great restaurants and bars within a stone's throw but more of a chilled, residential feel. From this central location you can see a great deal of the city on foot and we walked to Central Park, Grand Central, Times Sq, The Highline, Greenwich Village and beyond. Great area if you're gay too as there are so many smart and friendly, gay venues in Hell's Kitchen.

Staff are fantastic and I wish I was better at remembering names to commend them personally but the guy on the door that checked us in and the bar staff (especially Sunday afternoon) were a credit to the hotel. The only issue we had, one of the rooms missing a TV remote, was rectified in 10-15 minutes so you can't knock service standards.

As for rooms being small? I guess if you're used to big, American suites then perhaps they are but comparing Yotel to European, budget hotels, they're reasonably spacious and very well designed. I liked the open bathroom but it's more for singles and couples as the curtain doesn't offer a great deal of privacy. I also liked the galley idea, who wants sachets of cheap instant coffee in the room, when you can walk down the corridor and use a decent coffee machine? I loved all the quirky features like the mood lighting, the folding bed, etc. and didn't find the mattress a problem at all.

Finally I have to mention the brunch, if it's the only meal you have in the hotel, do it! Excellent value for money with good drinks, food and service (our waitress appeared every 10-15 minutes for drink/food orders). Two DJs alternated between the clubby, the cheesy and a few 90s classics... it's chaotic and crazy but a whole lot of fun!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view, you won't be disappointed!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Jose N, Manager at YOTEL New York, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Hi Marcus C!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so pleased to hear that you
enjoyed interacting with our crew members and enjoyed the cocktails/food during the Sunday brunch at the hotel bar. It is always a pleasure to know that our guests are experiencing satisfaction at our hotel as intended by our crew. We sincerely value your time with us and are looking to welcome you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

I have lived in the neighborhood for almost a decade, and when Yotel came in I assumed it was a unique/cool/luxury experience based on how it looks (and how the lobbies look). My parents stayed there on a random weekend recently on my recommendation. We found it to be overpriced based on what was delivered, the quality of the room and the lack of an actual experience.

Though cool in the pictures, the room itself was lackluster and just made me think of used IKEA plastic furniture furniture. The bathroom door didn't close and the door itself wasn't flush with the ceiling (making for an awkward and uncomfortable 18 inch opening between the ceiling and the door). The bathroom door didn't lock either. The room was one of those Queen bed (comfortable) with bunk beds, so while it could fit 3 or 4, but nearly $500 a night was way out of line. My Mom picked it without really doing any competitive research, and a quick look showed that a comparable room would have been $300-350 / night. The molding / framing around the TV blocked remote access and had to be fixed. A simple problem that you don't want to have to deal with when you're paying between $15-20 per hour for the experience.

Overall, YOTEL over promised and under delivered.

Stayed: May 2014

Hello SugarShawnyx!

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that your stay with us was not to your satisfaction and that you were disappointed with the cabin size, as we try to be very upfront about this on our website in the listed square footage, photos and description.
Please reach out to us prior to your return at reservations@yotelnewyork.com for any assistance.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Must admit I was intrigued by the website but was totally unsure what to expect. I loved it! Rooms in NYC are usually small but this was so well-thought out and had everything a tech traveller craves. No diving under desks or behind beds to look for outlets! I have recommended to all my friends.

• Stayed: June 2014

Hello nutzo!

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us! We are happy to hear you were wonderfully surprised by Yotel New York! We are a refreshing change aren’t we?