“Fresh, , Fast , and Friendly”
Review of Cafe Metro

Cafe Metro
Ranked #2,725 of 13,754 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Victoria, Canada
“Fresh, , Fast , and Friendly”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Had the breakfast sandwich every morning during my stay , there is something for everyone here , they say you eat with your eyes , and the food in the display cases made my mouth and eyes water .
Wish there was a Metro in my home town , I guess I'll just have to go back to NY !!

• Visited October 2012

• Korean first
“Not good”
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

We went for lunch after a bus ride, staff were quiet rude. When I ordered a salad that was on the menu I was told, No this one as he was pointing to another menu. He then pointed to lettuce without a word spoken. We ordered drinks and my husbands was made and we stood there waiting for mine, when she started serving so eons else I asked for my drink and she said I hadn't ordered it, she then proceeded to have an argument with me rather than just making it. Staff were very disinterested in life.

Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Treated like dirt”
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Went in to get somthing to eat wanted to use restroom first the manger women can not call her a lady because she is trash she ask me if I was a customer I said yes must be she didn't like the way I look tryd to stop me I just went anyway and used it when I got out she refuse service what idiot she was driving her own customer out the door. They get another manger she is nothing but trash

Visited July 2013
Sao Paulo, SP
“Great Place”
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

We used to have breakfast here the last times we've been to NYC, its still great, but got a bit more expensive now.
Just watch pit what you are asking so the bill doesnt get too expensive

Calgary, Canada
“NYC trip May 2013”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

This was our 3rd time to NYC and we eat at Cafe Metro all the time! We are so busy shopping and site seeing that we really don't like to take the time to sit at a restaurant. I love that I can have any kind of salad made fresh right in front of me, you can pick anything you want to go in the salad!! They have tons of fresh sandwiches that they will grill for you. My husband and I are pretty health conscious and this restaurant really offers lots of fresh healthy food.

Visited May 2013