Hilton Times Square
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$185
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$191
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
  • Room Service
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$147
US$116
  • Bar/Lounge
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$278
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$440
US$323
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$148
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$331
US$298
Agoda.com
7,378 results
All reviewstimes squareraquel ortizgreat locationnew yorkstreet entrancethe empire state buildingdiamond memberfreedom towercorner roomhudson riverport authorityhigh floorroom was largestatue of libertycentral locationsubway stationbig apple
Reviewed 8 March 2012

First let me say I like this hotel. I travel a lot on business. Never stayed here.
The lobby is nice, roomy and has an active bar.
The rooms are spacious and light/airy.
A very nice Hilton and a nice hotel in general.
It's also a good location if you need to be in Times Sq mid-town.

Now, for my statement "service is amateur hour"
Let me say, the staff if VERY friendly.
IN the bar / restaurant for example, the staff appears to be Junior and not very well trained. More like the type of service you'd expect as day a Denny's. Not a Four star hotel. Just not very polished. Now if I was paying $150 a night, no problem, but I'm paying $289 so I'd expect a notch above Denny's training.
This is the ONLY reason I give this hotel a 3 star rating.

Otherwise, it's really great. Coming in for business because it is 2 blocks from my NY office, I will stay again, but if I would prefer to stay at a hotel with a higher class of service.

2  Thank wineguysf
LynellL, Manager at Hilton Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Tripadvisor review and thank you for selecting us for your recent stay. We recognize that there are numerous options out there. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us make improvements at our property. I have personally reviewed your feedback with the entire restaurant team to make sure we are treating all our guests with the level of service, care and respect you have come to expect from Hilton. Please accept my apologies for the service you received in the restaurant. There is no reason why we couldn't meet your service expectations, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Every effort is being put into place to ensure that this does not happen again. We would very much look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Times Square. Please feel free to use me as a point of contact if you chose to stay with us again.
Carla.Carvalho@hts-nyc.com

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Typical Hilton property, clean and easy. Nothing particularly interesting about the place, just right down the middle.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

I am diamond Hilton member and stayed twice over past two weeks on business. Hotel location is excellent if you dont mind being right in the middle of Times square. One strange thing is you have to go up to about the 21st floor to lobby then different elevator up to rooms. Both rooms have been very clean and Large for NY standards. Beds are very comfortable and have central air so rooms are nice and quiet. Flat screen TV with large selction of channels and most in HD. Did get breakfast included as Diamond member. Rather average selection for breakfast. No omlete stand.

Plenty of room in the bathrooms and quality linens and towels. I have stayed at several other locations in NY and would put this at top of my list. Much nicer than the Westin nearby as it isnt so busy inside the hotel. All the staff I have spoke with are very friendly.

Will most likely be staying here on future trips. The price here has consitently been less than the compition in the local area. If you are looking for better prices under Hilton name try the new Doubletree but keep in mind the rooms are VERY small.

Room Tip: Corner room is really not worth the extra money. Thought it would have extra window but it doesnt. Views in both directions are nice. Top floor has high ceilings which are nice.
1  Thank Traveler_ko
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Handy location. Arrived at Port authority bus station via airport bus and had 1minute walk to Hilton. Lovely large room on 31st floor overlooking times square and a view of the Hudson. Clean and quiet, couldn't ask for more. Safe in room, comfortable bed, tea and coffee machine, wonderfully powerful shower. Unable to store own drinks or chilled things in fridge as seemed to have an automatic system of billing if their drinks were removed, so didnt try this out. Found the window ledge was useful for cool storage (it was Feb).Friendly, efficient staff. Free wifi in lobby area Would recommend highly for central area to explore from. Never felt unsafe in surrounding streets despite it being very very busy. Would def use again.

Room Tip: High floor (31 +), corner room gave very nice views over 42nd street. I loved this esp at night
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jake1964
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I would recommend this place just for the cheese pizza they have for the in room dining. Wow, i mean i had the margarita pizza twice on my trip. Insanely good and I know pizza. The location is great if you like exciting in the thick of things views, if you get up high enough you can see all the jazz and lighting of times square. It is pricey and book early. When you enter the hotel, you have to take the elevator to go up to the check in which is on a high floor not at the entrance, the bell guard will show you. It is a unusual entrance. But nice staff, nice food and nice location.

Room Tip: Check out the pizza in room dining and book early if you can for better pricing.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business