Hilton Times Square
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
  • Fitness centre
The Bentley Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$302
US$216
US$480
US$401
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$261
US$431
US$397
US$516
US$415
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$219
US$187
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$227
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$384
US$207
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$112
  • Breakfast included
7,319 results
All reviewstimes squareraquel ortizgreat locationnew yorkstreet entrancethe empire state buildingdiamond memberfreedom towercorner roomhudson riverport authorityhigh floorroom was largestatue of libertycentral locationsubway stationbig apple
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2012

This was the perfect location for Broadway shows, to go shopping, and/or to go to Madison Square Garden. The entrance to the hotel is off both 41st and 42nd so it is easy access from all directions. We requested a room up high (41st floor) and had an awesome view all the way over to New Jersey. The city noise could not be heard one bit even though we were up so high.

The room was clean and seemed newly remodeled.

I'd highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2012

From check in to check out our entire experience of this hotel was 100% positive.

Great location, right in the middle of everything. Good sized rooms, huge bed and bathroom, designer toiletries, good TV system, good everything about the room.

Never ate their but with so many fantastic restaurants a few seconds walk away we can't be blamed for that.

Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Great staff on the desk, very helpful.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Was there for one night last month on business. The room overlooking 42nd St. was very comfortable and high enough up that you did not hear the street noise (though the sirens you did hear). I had a great view of all the buildings, the lights, basically the whole Times Square experience.

Its convenient to the Eighth Avenue subway's 42nd Street stop and is in walking distance of the Port Authority bus terminal (should you need to go to NJ).

Overall, I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff was friendly and helpful in accommodating my needs.

Room Tip: Get a higher-up room to avoid street noise. One facing 42nd Street will give you awesome views.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2012

First let me say I like this hotel. I travel a lot on business. Never stayed here.
The lobby is nice, roomy and has an active bar.
The rooms are spacious and light/airy.
A very nice Hilton and a nice hotel in general.
It's also a good location if you need to be in Times Sq mid-town.

Now, for my statement "service is amateur hour"
Let me say, the staff if VERY friendly.
IN the bar / restaurant for example, the staff appears to be Junior and not very well trained. More like the type of service you'd expect as day a Denny's. Not a Four star hotel. Just not very polished. Now if I was paying $150 a night, no problem, but I'm paying $289 so I'd expect a notch above Denny's training.
This is the ONLY reason I give this hotel a 3 star rating.

Otherwise, it's really great. Coming in for business because it is 2 blocks from my NY office, I will stay again, but if I would prefer to stay at a hotel with a higher class of service.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank wineguysf
LynellL, Manager at Hilton Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Tripadvisor review and thank you for selecting us for your recent stay. We recognize that there are numerous options out there. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us make improvements at our property. I have personally reviewed your feedback with the entire restaurant team to make sure we are treating all our guests with the level of service, care and respect you have come to expect from Hilton. Please accept my apologies for the service you received in the restaurant. There is no reason why we couldn't meet your service expectations, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Every effort is being put into place to ensure that this does not happen again. We would very much look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Times Square. Please feel free to use me as a point of contact if you chose to stay with us again.
Carla.Carvalho@hts-nyc.com

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Typical Hilton property, clean and easy. Nothing particularly interesting about the place, just right down the middle.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business