Hilton Times Square
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Carter(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
AC Hotel Times Square(New York City)
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
7,320 results
All reviewstimes squareraquel ortizgreat locationnew yorkstreet entrancethe empire state buildingdiamond memberfreedom towercorner roomhudson riverport authorityhigh floorroom was largestatue of libertycentral locationsubway stationbig apple
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Chad Nathan made my trip with my wife and my little girls excellent! The staff as well as Chad were extremely helpful and professional during our entire time! Amazing views from our room. We were able to see the Empire State Building, Freedom Tower and the Statue of Liberty all from our bedroom window! The breakfast was unbelievable! There was not one complaint with the hotel that I could find. I am a Gold Member and I stay at a ton of Hilton's throughout the year, the Hilton Times Square was one of the best stays this year! Thank you staff!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Our room was on 37th floor with wonderful view of the Empire State Building...........staff could not have been nicer as we had one traveler who was sick ,,,,,we were immediately taken to our room...............thanks to Raquel and all the staff ............for a first time visit for my friends who had never been to NYC........the Hilton Times Square was magical and a wonderful home away from home........Special thanks to the staff for helping locate and return a very cherished ring that was left behind by accident.............can't wait to return to your wonderful hotel in the near future.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 December 2013

We spent a couple nights here. My wife, grandmother and myself. The staff was very accommodating and pleasant. Rooms were definitely updated as well. Breakfast was great and overall a 5 star, top notch experience. Will not stay anywhere else in Manhattan.

Room Tip: great views on the higher floors
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 30billc
Reviewed 23 December 2013

My wife and I stayed here over Thanksgiving. Awesome location, but still a little removed from the hustle of Times Square. Great rooms and amenities. Fitness center was good. Lobby bar had very cool views. Overall, love this place.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Our room was on the 42nd floor, very clean and comfortable with a spectacular view of the city! It was very quiet and I actually opened the window so I could hear the sounds of the city since I had never been there before. The hotel is centrally located near the heart of the city, Times Square, and is within walking distance of all the best restaurants, shops and theaters. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, especially Rodney the doorman who made sure I got my very own copy of the New York Times the day we checked out. I'll be staying at the Hilton in Times Square on my return visit.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends