We were on a one night stay Sat-Sun just before Christmas. As diamond members we got upgraded for a superior room when we asked for it - and what an amazing view we had from the 43rd floor! The room was very quiet and clean, although the carpet was wet right in front of the bathroom. I happened to mention about this to the housekeeping lady and the manager came to have a look at it. She was very sorry about it, I mean it wasn't really that big of a problem for us, and after we declined when she asked if we wanted to change the room she insisted to offer a bottle of wine for us. Fifteen minutes later a butler appeared with a tray and a bottle of white wine in a cooler and some chocolates. We really appreciated all this! The beds, blankets and pillows were comfy to sleep in and the breakfast was great the next morning. Nothing to complain!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Times Square is a sleek, landmark New York City hotel that was built in 2000 and soars 44 stories above Manhattan. This upscale, full-service, 100% non-smoking, contemporary hotel is located on famous 42nd Street in the heart of Times Square, and is surrounded by Broadway theaters, lively nightlife, New York City’s best shopping and many restaurants and bars. Boasting a Modernistic façade and sweeping vistas of New York City’s famous skyline and the Hudson River, the hotel has been recently renovated and is the perfect hotel choice for business and leisure travelers seeking modern amenities while staying in the Big Apple’s best location.Hilton Times Square offers 460 of the largest standard size guestrooms in Midtown Manhattan, with spectacular panoramic views and high-end amenities. These spacious guestrooms have been recently renovated, start on the 23rd floor and are over 330 square feet. Deluxe guestrooms begin on the 33rd floor. All guestrooms are luxuriously appointed in soothing sand tones, 46-inch LED flat screen televisions, laptop size safe, and more. Additional amenities and services are available upon request. Also the Hilton Times Square hotel in New York include: -Over 5000 square feet of meeting space with city views-Restaurant Above, the hotel's Zagat-rated restaurant, is perched 21 stories above Times Square in the hotel lobby and offers notable American cuisine fused with fresh ingredients.-Pinnacle Bar is also located in the hotel lobby and overlooks Times Square.-Evening room service.-24-hour Fitness Center.-24-hour full service, automated Business Center.-Full-service Concierge desk, valet dry cleaning and valet parking available on 41st Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Hotel Times Square
- Hilton New York City
- New York City Hilton