“Great Location!!”

Hilton Times Square
Ranked #106 of 466 Hotels in New York City
“Great Location!!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel based on its location to the theaters (Phantom - Saturday) & my daughters dance class (Sunday - Dance Molinari).
The staff & bell people were awesome. The room was excellent (except for some type of red stain on the carpet between the beds - that we discovered on Sunday morning).

Stayed February 2014
2 Thank TRAVELING-1260
LynellL, Manager at Hilton Times Square, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Dear TRAVELING-1260,

Thank you for your time in providing this insightful feedback. Thank you for acknowledging our team members and the positive experience you had with them. I am glad you enjoyed your stay overall and hope your travels will bring you back as a result of this experience.

Lynell Lovett
Administrative Operations Manager
lynell.lovett@hts-nyc.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,401)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Brighton, Michigan
Reviewed 16 February 2014

This is a solid entry in the Broadway convenience category. While not as special as some of the boutique hotels in the area, this Hilton offers nice accommodations, a very good breakfast buffet and an attention to customer needs that is rarely found in hotels of this size. We received an email a few days prior to our stay asking for our preferences and how they might make our stay more enjoyable. All aspects were responded to as desired. You don't see that very often. The room service menu is solid and the food is well done. The location is perfect for Broadway, with most theaters within ½ mile. Our only negative was a small bathroom with little space for our stuff and no more than one person at a time.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
LynellL, Manager at Hilton Times Square, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Dear John G,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for staying with us and for reviewing your experience. We truly value you as a guest and hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you again the next time your travels bring you back to the New York City area.

Lynell Lovett
Administrative Operations Manager
lynell.lovett@hts-nyc.com
Porto Alegre, RS
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I would never have thought that staying at Times Square was good, but in fact it was great. A subway station connecting you to every part of the city just a few steps away, which is terrific if you're traveling during the winter. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were spacious, clean, modern in the Hilton standard. Vey nice (and busy) atmosphere down at the lobby bar & lounge. A conveniently located Applebee's inside the hotel. Have no complaints about my stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Chad N, Manager at Hilton Times Square, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Hi RKieling,

I'm glad to see that you were pleasantly surprised with our large rooms and great service. I am happy to report that we break the mold when it comes to Times Square hotels in both cleanliness and service. Please be sure to let us know the next time you plan to visit us.

Thanks again for the nice review!
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

We were at Hilton TS for almost 1 week and we had a lovely experience. The room was perfect, as we expected to be, had all the amethyst we needed (very good coffee). We had a corner room at the 40th floor with great view over the south( Empire was amazing at night) and you could also see the Statue of Liberty. They changed every day the sheets and all the towels, the room looked every night when we returned as if we have just checked-in! The location is perfect! Close to the bus that takes you to the airport and the 42nd street subway station that take you anywhere you want to go. Also almost everything is in a walking distance(it depends on how much you like to walk-we did this a lot even though it was very cold).
I have to tell you about the front desk service, especially George Tacolod. We had our flight cancelled the night before we should have checked-out and he booked us for one more night and also advised us what we should do. Also the next day the guy concierge was so nice and helped us with a lot of informations and advises. I have to mention also Gaz and Irena who helped us before our arrival in NYC with precious informations on how we can arrive to The hotel from the airport and also Gaz booked us a room an a higher floor for the perfect view that we had.
So, to conclude, we had a perfect wonderful time in New York City and especially at this great hotel that we will highly recommend to all our friends that will visit NYC in the future. Thanks again to all the staff!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank AndreeaFrantisekS
Dear Andreea A,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post to Trip Advisor. The title of your response is exactly what we strive for... PERFECTION!

We appreciate all feedback but it's really great when we get such a positive response that we can share with the team. I will be sure that everyone you mentioned is recognized for their efforts. Your review will also be hung on the wall for all team members to see and prove that their hard work is noticed by our guests.

Thanks again for the positive reinforcement!
Grenada, Mississippi
Reviewed 13 February 2014

This will be my hotel of choice for any future travel to New York.

Especially helpful were the front desk employees:
Raquel, Stephanie, and Martina were so wonderful, polite, and helpful.
Chad was very helpful with a billing issue and worked to get everything resolved as fast as possible.

Overall, I was made to feel very welcome, at home, and would have every need attended to promptly.

Room Tip: There was not a full height closet in my room. I am tall so my shirts reached the bottom.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank sleggett14
On behalf of Raquel, Stephanie, Martina, and the entire Hilton Times Square team.... THANK YOU!

We really do appreciate the positive feedback and I'm thrilled that everyone was able to make such a great impact on your stay. Please be sure to keep us posted on your next trip so we can keep a special eye out!
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 12 February 2014

In January of 2014, I stayed at the Hilton Times Square during Super Bowl week, which has to be one of their busiest weeks of 2014. That did not stop them from welcoming every guest with cheer and open arms. First impressions are important to myself as someone in the customer service industry and the woman at the front desk, Sarah, was excellent. She greeted me, assisted with my reservation and gave directions on how to get to my room all in a timely manner. The room was spotless, decor was calming and relaxing and the view was magnificent. Coming in from Florida, NYC is very big yet very beautiful. This hotel is located in a prime spot and very accessible for someone coming for the first time. My view was worth the trip. During my stay, I had forgotten some necessary items. Usually I would run to the store, but with one quick call to the front desk, they handled everything for me. A very well groomed and genuine gentleman (I believe his name was Gaz) personally delivered what I needed. Throughout my stay, I noticed the hotel lobby transform into a Super Bowl theme and the staff proudly wore Super Bowl attire to represent their home city. I thought this was a great addition to all the festivities around the city. My overall experience was top notch and I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to any of my business colleagues, friends and family. This hotel is lucky to have such wonderful staff, accommodations and amenities.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank JaxGirl8
Chad N, Manager at Hilton Times Square, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Dear JaxGirl8,

I can't tell you how much we really appreciate your review. I am sitting here with Gaz and Sarah and they both yelled "I know who that is!". On behalf of all of us at the Hilton Times Square I can assure you it was our pleasure to have you with us. We appreciate the recognition, especially during such a busy time in the city.

Although there won't be another NJ / NY Superbowl for a long time we would love to have you back for a different occasion.

Thanks again for the positive feedback!
Herrenberg, Germany
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Great Hotel, location is just perfect, many hot spots and restaurants in walking distance, excellent service in the hotel, very good breakfast to have a good start for the day, Concierge very helpful to get tickets etc. arranged, suitable for both business and leisure.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on a higher floor to enjoy beautiful view
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Michael D
Dear Michael D,

Thank you so much for the great review! We have shared your comments with the staff and they all asked me to convey their thanks and appreciation. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your tmie with us and we look forward to having you back in near future.

Regards,