Hilton Times Square
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
  • Fitness centre
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$239
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$170
US$527
US$401
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$240
  • Bar/Lounge
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$261
US$516
US$412
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$219
US$187
  • Fitness centre
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$384
US$207
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$112
  • Breakfast included
7,316 results
All reviewstimes squareraquel ortizgreat locationnew yorkstreet entrancethe empire state buildingdiamond memberfreedom towercorner roomhudson riverport authorityhigh floorroom was largestatue of libertycentral locationsubway stationbig apple
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have been to New York many times but never stayed on Times Square before. The hotel is in a great but very busy location. If you don't mind fighting through the crowd to get to your hotel then I'd recommend this Hilton.
I have never before had a room not ready on arrival so was pretty disappointed to be told to come back in 3 hours when we arrived as it was their busy weekend. No offer of getting someone to collect our bags instead we were told to take them back downstairs to the bell boys. We had come off a long flight & just wanted to freshen up not walk around Times Square in the clothes we had traveled in for another 3 hours. The check in staff were not particularly friendly & welcoming either. It was a bad start.
The bell boys downstairs are fantastic. Robert was so helpful but I didn't get the names of his colleagues sadly. They are a brilliant addition to the hotel.
I had messaged before we arrived to request a top floor corner room & let them know I was bringing my daughter for her 21st birthday. They messaged back to say the would sue we had a memorable experience. Mmmmmm, not yet. Our corner top floor room was a 37th floor room next to the lifts. Although not horrific the noise of the lifts could still be heard through the wall. Our first night was interrupted twice by staff on Wilkie talkies outside our room. I messaged again to relay this information as I decided having already been told that the hotel was full the reception staff would be little use. As yet I am still waiting for a reply! So yes they did make the trip memorable but the memories are not the good ones I've had in previous visits to NYC when I stayed at The Waldorf Astoria.
Don't get me wrong the room was big, it had a great view & the location was great. I just felt let down a little. I wouldn't book her for my next trip based on this poor experience.

Room Tip: You can try but they don't listen!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Minniesmum23
LynellL, Manager at Hilton Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Minniesmum23,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. Feedback such as yours is a vital element to our success and used to train our staff on what our guests expect of us. We hope to give our guests a perfect 10 experience but we realize sometimes we fall short of our goal. I apologize for our lapse in service. We hope your family will return to stay with us the next time you are in town so that we may have the chance to demonstrate the customer service you have come to expect from Hilton.

Chad Nathan
Front Office Manager
cnathan@htsnewyork.com

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Hotel is next to the subway, and an easy walk to Times Square. If you stay on the higher floors, the street noise is minimized. The bar in the lobby area is a very nice place to lounge and enjoy a view of the city. Suprisingly good value. Not a resort or a 5-star luxury hotel but good hotel. I had problems with the wifi being interrupted and the hotel wrote off the charge. While I would have preferred reliable wifi, the responsiveness from the hotel was appreciated.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear BEIreland,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I’m glad you had a positive experience with us. We look forward to having you back with us.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Stayed here with my son for a fun weekend to see the St Louis Blues play the New York teams. Hotel was great, people were friendly. It was really cold and one of the main entrances was closed for renovation, so a couple times we had to walk further in the cold, but I won't hold that against them. I would go back tomorrow!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Dave K,

Thank you for your review "Awesome time". Your feedback allows us to know what guests such as yourself expect from us. After the minor issue, I am glad to know we exceeded those expectations. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This hotel was highly recommended by a friend. Friendly staff and great service. Great location situated at the heart of Times Square. Close to subway, shopping and best of all, on broadway. They have also happily waved the charge for my internet connection in my room. I would definitely stay in this hotel if I am ever in NY again

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
LynellL, Manager at Hilton Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Lovesweets2,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. We greatly appreciate this feedback. We hope to have you stay with again.

lynell.lovett@htsnewyork.com

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This hotel was recently renovated and all the rooms are updated and like new. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are spacious for a New York hotel. The lobby breakfast buffet is very good. Internet and fitness facilities are very good. Overall a great non- resort hotel. Note- there are limited frills in this hotel- no pool, no spa, no concierge lounge, no gift shop, but with Times Square at your doorstep you don't really need these things.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank MC7894

Dear MC7894,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I am pleased that you enjoyed our centralized location and the outstanding service we provided. We appreciate this feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.