The hotel is based on 42nd street between 7th & broadway. You are very central here, an ideal base to see the whole of Manhattan. We booked the entire package through BA and paid extra for what they call a large luxury room, high floor with city view . We got room 4012. It's in the 40th of 44 floors. The view was really something else out of our window. The only complaint being that you can hardly open the window big enough to take a photo. From what I can tell and looking at the surrounding buildings the view would not be bad from as low as floor 30. The room was very big indeed with an extremely large and comfortable bed , this was the most comfy bed I'd ever slept in outside of home. The decor is mainly understated beige. You get a large flat screen TV . Plenty of space to hang clothes. The bathroom was nice with a very short bath (I'm 5'11 and found it rather too short for comfort) . However the shower is very good indeed.
The staff were very polite and helpful. If you use the concierge I would use the Latin looking young lady who was more helpful and knowledgeable than the guy who also performs the same task. A very important factor for me is noise isolation from other rooms and here it is more or less silent.
Would I'd stay again, I'd love to and I'd like the same room too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Times Square is a sleek, landmark New York City hotel that was built in 2000 and soars 44 stories above Manhattan. This upscale, full-service, 100% non-smoking, contemporary hotel is located on famous 42nd Street in the heart of Times Square, and is surrounded by Broadway theaters, lively nightlife, New York City’s best shopping and many restaurants and bars. Boasting a Modernistic façade and sweeping vistas of New York City’s famous skyline and the Hudson River, the hotel has been recently renovated and is the perfect hotel choice for business and leisure travelers seeking modern amenities while staying in the Big Apple’s best location.Hilton Times Square offers 460 of the largest standard size guestrooms in Midtown Manhattan, with spectacular panoramic views and high-end amenities. These spacious guestrooms have been recently renovated, start on the 23rd floor and are over 330 square feet. Deluxe guestrooms begin on the 33rd floor. All guestrooms are luxuriously appointed in soothing sand tones, 46-inch LED flat screen televisions, laptop size safe, and more. Additional amenities and services are available upon request. Also the Hilton Times Square hotel in New York include: -Over 5000 square feet of meeting space with city views-Restaurant Above, the hotel's Zagat-rated restaurant, is perched 21 stories above Times Square in the hotel lobby and offers notable American cuisine fused with fresh ingredients.-Pinnacle Bar is also located in the hotel lobby and overlooks Times Square.-Evening room service.-24-hour Fitness Center.-24-hour full service, automated Business Center.-Full-service Concierge desk, valet dry cleaning and valet parking available on 41st Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Hotel Times Square
- Hilton New York City
- New York City Hilton