Was in NYC for business and took advantage of the opportunity to add a weekend of fun on the front end. We were hungry and travel weary when we arrived at the hotel at 9 p.m. after multiple canceled and delayed flights, a long wait for a cab from the airport, etc. The staff at the front desk were so nice and although they could not honor our request for a corner room without adjusting our corporate rate (we declined), they did put us in a beautiful room on the 40th floor, overlooking 42nd street. The rooms had just been newly decorated and the bed and pillows were very comfy. The room was larger than what you would expect for a city hotel. Although we spent much of our time sight seeing and having meals outside of the hotel, we did start our day having coffee or a full breakfast in the hotel dining room and ended most days with drinks in the lobby bar. Service was quick and the waitstaff were very friendly and accommodating. Security made their presence known on the ground level of the hotel and I always felt very safe. This hotel is in a great location, central to most everything. As nice as this hotel was, it's the people that work there that really make me look forward to a return visit...soon, I hope!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Times Square is a sleek, landmark New York City hotel that was built in 2000 and soars 44 stories above Manhattan. This upscale, full-service, 100% non-smoking, contemporary hotel is located on famous 42nd Street in the heart of Times Square, and is surrounded by Broadway theaters, lively nightlife, New York City’s best shopping and many restaurants and bars. Boasting a Modernistic façade and sweeping vistas of New York City’s famous skyline and the Hudson River, the hotel has been recently renovated and is the perfect hotel choice for business and leisure travelers seeking modern amenities while staying in the Big Apple’s best location.Hilton Times Square offers 460 of the largest standard size guestrooms in Midtown Manhattan, with spectacular panoramic views and high-end amenities. These spacious guestrooms have been recently renovated, start on the 23rd floor and are over 330 square feet. Deluxe guestrooms begin on the 33rd floor. All guestrooms are luxuriously appointed in soothing sand tones, 46-inch LED flat screen televisions, laptop size safe, and more. Additional amenities and services are available upon request. Also the Hilton Times Square hotel in New York include: -Over 5000 square feet of meeting space with city views-Restaurant Above, the hotel's Zagat-rated restaurant, is perched 21 stories above Times Square in the hotel lobby and offers notable American cuisine fused with fresh ingredients.-Pinnacle Bar is also located in the hotel lobby and overlooks Times Square.-Evening room service.-24-hour Fitness Center.-24-hour full service, automated Business Center.-Full-service Concierge desk, valet dry cleaning and valet parking available on 41st Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Hotel Times Square
- Hilton New York City
- New York City Hilton