“50th birthday pressie bought”
Review of Tiffany & Co.

and up
New York Holiday Lights Walking Tour
Ranked #5 of 859 Shopping in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: The flagship Tiffany & Co. Store at the corner of Fifth Avenue and 57th Street is legendary among New York City stores. It offers a great selection of rings and other high-end jewelry.
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Since it was our 30th wedding anniversary we treated our selves to lovely holiday,then we went shopping at Tiffany &Co. More staff than customer's! But all freindly and willing to let you see items, came out carry my little blue bag with a lovely necklace, loved it just wish we had more time and money !!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,022)

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Wanted to have a look at the jewelry - from the outside- but nothing showing in the window. I'm sure I could have gone in to look, but black windows and a rather scary looking doorman put paid to that!

2  Thank Jane M
Reviewed 24 September 2013

The best thing in New York, My lovely partner brought me a wonderful Tiffanys necklance!. It's so romantic to go here!. Everything about this store is just amazing, love it!. The elevator lady was lovely she was very helpful on explaining the levels - bless her for going up and down so many times!.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Too much, as in too many floors, items, and people. Too little, as in, poor staff (seem really use to having tons of patrons), and direction. It was like a mad house! My mother and I took my daughter to purchase her 18th birthday gift there... She traditionally gets a birthday gift from Tiffany's (since age 14), but we usually go to the Galleria in Edina, Minnesota (where you are treated with "kid" gloves. Usually only a couple of shoppers and you got "attention"!

We had high expectations for the one on 5th Avenue - due to it's location and "reputation", and it did not deliver. She did not feel "special", and we practically had to throw ourselves on a sales person to get help. There were hundreds of people there. Our salesperson was not insightful as to creative suggestions that would go with some of her other pieces. She did find a ring she wanted and left with a signature piece, but we will be going to the one in Minneapolis in the future.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Not sure what I expected but this certainly wasn't it. Too big and impersonal. Would have helped if prices were shown but then I guess if you have to ask, you can't afford it. I wish I hadn't wasted my time.

2  Thank stay1or