“Just pop in!”

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Just pop in!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Huge collections and great service.

Bought a necklace here. The sales person knows exactly the length of chain I'm going for which is very professional.

What a way to shop and feel good being a customer here!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Mandy_Meidi

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tiffany Better than the dimond district!”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Me and my boyfriend first time decided to visit Tiffany and so we were looking at engagement rings on the second floor and I stumbled on a diamond pearl ring platinum beautiful excellent flawless ring. I'm Having it that's all I got to say!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank lovepandora
Devon
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience !!!!!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

I went with my daughter and niece with the intention of buying a couple of 'affordable ' gifts - one of them for me!!! Even though the assistants were busy I was still treated as though I were spending a great deal of money and not patronised in any way. So thank you for making our time in your wonderful store so enjoyable.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank SandieDevon
Northallerton, United Kingdom
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Didn't intend to buy anything!!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

From the moment you enter the store you are treated like royalty. We just wanted to have a look. And look we did. No prices on any of the goods in the display cases so we couldn't be really amazed. However on the third floor at the front of the store we came across a section where you can hold the charms. ( We had found the place for everyday people) Plenty of staff to tell the prices and explain what kind of bracelets they would fit on. No pressure to buy but we did. I got a very solid working heart shaped lock for around £120 ( not an everyday purchase) but you can feel the quality. Presented in Tiffany pouch, inside ribbon wrapped Tiffany box, inside signature Tiffany bag!
I cannot rate the courtesy of the employees, from the people on the doors and lifts to the sales staff. We felt very special.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Heather R
Brisbane, Australia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Wow , thank you”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We arrived at 5.55pm turns out they close at 6pm ( we were told 7pm ,wrong ) With arms full of shopping bags , they said come on in . As they were shutting up shop, they let us continue shopping .
My wife had the store to her self , her words "sweat home alabama" turns out this is a movie .
I can't say more than thank you ,to all the staff . This made our trip from australia .

Visited September 2013