“Beautiful Store with Excellent Staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Saks Fifth Avenue

Ranked #107 of 1,077 things to do in New York City
Ponoka
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful Store with Excellent Staff!”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Exactly what I was looking for when I headed to Saks! From the friendly interchange with the doorman to the excellent service from the staff. I felt very pampered and enjoyed my shopping experience!

• Korean first
New York City, New York
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“be ready to spend money”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

it's well known already.. what should I say? you have anything you need. Very pricey but mostly elegant.

Visited December 2011
New York, New York
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“SAKS IS THE BEST for fine jewels!”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Recently I had the opportunity to purchase some fine jewelry. I can highly recommend going no further than SAKS. Yes, it's close to 47th Street between 5th & 6th (the "Diamond District"), but there is no comparison as far as the the experience. In Saks, working with Patrick or D, for example, you will have quality time with personable, lovely people who genuinely want to help you choose the best, most flattering pieces for you--pieces that you can pass on as heirlooms, pieces from designers that will hold their value much longer than those with no names on 47th St. Saks carries numerous designers' offerings, such as Cartier, Pomellato, Alexis Bittar, Konstantino, Marco Bicego, Kenneth Jay Lane. There is something for everyone there, at a price point most people can afford for quality jewels. And the sales are fantastic! So if you have only limited time to shop for something gorgeous for yourself, significant other, family member or special friend, check them out.

Visited March 2012
Newburgh, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“shopping in Manhattan”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

One of our stops! I'm not really a big shopper but we wanted to just look around. Beautiful store. Great staff, not pushy, very helpful.

Sydney, Australia
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Beauty treats at Saks”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

What girl doesnt love a visit to the beauty counters in NYC - I was rushing by on my way to the Shoe Salon and stopped to pick up a Tom Ford lipstick. I ended up having my makeup done and found a few extra little treats that just made my day.