“Sunglasses department bad experience from jean-claude”
Review of Saks Fifth Avenue

US$75.00*
Dyker Heights Christmas Lights Tour
Ranked #117 of 1,111 things to do in New York City
New York City, New York
“Sunglasses department bad experience from jean-claude”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I do never writte a review, althought this time I cannot resist as the experience at the sunglasses department was very desapointing. The sale' assosiate named jean- claude was very rude, his attitude was very bad and agresive and refused to show me a different shade of tom ford glasses. I was shocked. I was at the store to make an exchange from a black to brown frames and after processing this payment, I realized that I picked the wrong pair although the price was the same. I kindly apologized and asked jean-claude if we can do another transaction as I simply wanted to exchange for the same glasses but in a different color and he refused as he will have to process another transaction. If he is not proficienient with the computer he should not be accepting charges, as it was too much for him to handle and the first transaction took him 10 minutes. He said that he can not make another return as the first one was already a favor. I end up giving up on this beautiful glasses and will order them online.

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Sidcup, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A Shopping Heaven”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Managed to spend over three hours here shopping with a 7 year old. Visit early in the day for a calmer experience. Had researched various items online which are a fraction of the cost here than they are in the UK. Daughter very pleased with her purchases. Visited at time of Easter Egg hunt so fun searching for those around the store. Beauty department extensive and very friendly especially YSL counter where they treated my daughter to a little glitter and gloss. Shoe department absolute heaven!

Visited April 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awful Customer Service”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I am American and own a house in New York but live in London. My husband is on business in NYC this week so I placed a $700 online order on 04/23 and paid for next day delivery to his hotel on 04/24. When he called me this morning to advise that it wasn't received yesterday, I called Saks customer service. They told me that my order was still being reviewed by Security. I asked why nobody had emailed me to advise that my order had been delayed or tried to contact my husband and the Saks' representative's response was, "I don't know". I had already advised the representative that my husband was departing New York tonight to fly home to London and all she could do was ask if I wanted to cancel my order!! Yes...any and all current and future orders permanently!!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Karlyn G
Israel, Jerusalem
217 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 236 helpful votes
“Cool light show and window display for Christmas”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Their light show and window display was the only reason for me. I would probably never shop there. Not my style or the price range...
But- they know their stuff at Christmas time!
The Yetti story was so funny and the display was awesome.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank amiroi
North Carolina
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Favorite store on earth”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Saks is my idea of heaven! From the second you walk in, surrounded in luxury, it's amazing. I had fantastic customer service at the Fendi boutique; a young woman I purchased a bag from was one of the sweetest salespeople I have ever encountered. The dress selection is fantastic, and the shoe section is to die for. Love, love, love Saks!!!

2 Thank myheartisinspain