“the original”

and up
New York Holiday Lights Walking Tour
Ranked #87 of 1,151 things to do in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: The flagship Saks Fifth Avenue offers personal shoppers, a private dressing suite, and the latest styles in women's apparel, shoes, handbags, jewelry, accessories, beauty products, and home goods.
Reviewed 2 July 2014

wife and I walked into saks, and she was immediately directed to the lancome counter, where she was given a complete makeover by one the of makeup artists...worked out great for her, since we were going out later that evening....unfortunately for them , she uses estee lauder, and has tons of it.....sorry, no sale, but, thanks...the store itself, like macy's, was chock full of interesting items, and plenty of restaurants.....

2  Thank sloppyjoepal

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Food was ok. Nothing memorable not even the service. I was with my 10yr old daughter she choose a grilled sandwich and soup. By far the worst experience ever

Do not bring you children they will be disappointed

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Great store! So much to do and look at. Easy to spend 3 or 4 hours just by hitting every floor. I love the Saks Cafe, the food is excellent. For a late lunch, I had the vegetarian seasonal soup and asparagus risotto. It was excellent! Service was great by Jaclyn. Fantastic sales on every floor. Unbelievable shoe department!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Very expensive and on my view unaffordable
i look for boxers and vests and pajamas and some goods
but Unfortunately i did not buy any thing

1  Thank bnghanem
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I do never writte a review, althought this time I cannot resist as the experience at the sunglasses department was very desapointing. The sale' assosiate named jean- claude was very rude, his attitude was very bad and agresive and refused to show me a different shade of tom ford glasses. I was shocked. I was at the store to make an exchange from a black to brown frames and after processing this payment, I realized that I picked the wrong pair although the price was the same. I kindly apologized and asked jean-claude if we can do another transaction as I simply wanted to exchange for the same glasses but in a different color and he refused as he will have to process another transaction. If he is not proficienient with the computer he should not be accepting charges, as it was too much for him to handle and the first transaction took him 10 minutes. He said that he can not make another return as the first one was already a favor. I end up giving up on this beautiful glasses and will order them online.