“Fun New York Pedicab Experience”

New York Pedicab Services
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Central Park Pedicab Tours and New York Pedicab Services
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I had such a fun time ! Touring through beautiful Central Park was fun and relaxing relax. Ibrahim was both a trusty, friendly, and knowledgeable guide. I highly recommend New York Pedicab Services !

1  Thank Sue H

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I highly recommend New York Pedicab Services. My sister from Florida and I used it for a beautiful and informative tour of Central Park. Our driver/guide, Ibrahim, was knowledgeable and entertaining. Our pedicab tour with Ibrahim was the highlight of our trip to New York City. Ibrahim was courteous, charming, professional and very accommodating with photographs. Before I booked New York Pedicab Services, I had researched several pedicab services and his was far and away the most reasonable. I recommend it without reservation and hope others enjoy it as much as my sister and I did!

2  Thank Mary S
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I had a wonderful experience working with Abraham, the owner, at New York pedicab services. I booked 6 pedicabs for pick up from a work event, and Abraham was great to work with - professional, quick to respond to all my questions and inquiries, and flexible. Working with Abraham gave me the assurance I needed to know everything would run smoothly, I will definitely rely only on his company for future events!

Reviewed 14 August 2013

It's easy to confuse one of these businesses with the next - after lots of review and price comparison we chose this one. First time in NYC traveling from metro Detroit- the 2 hour tour was perfect. Would highly recommend you chose this gentleman, Ibrahim @ 212-961-7435. He was personable, knowledgable and flexible. I booked the tour for our first day of a four day trip - due to flight problems we didn't arrive in NYC until several hours beyond our intended arrival - I texted the owner right away and he had no problem rebooking at a time convenient for us. He confirms reservations and responds quickly to messages.
One of the highlights of our trip.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Confirmed the appointment twice, very accommodating and friendly. Not my husband and I are plus size and our guide was superb respectful and accommodating. Very good deal!