“A relief from pricey Times Square”
Review of The Market Diner - CLOSED

The Market Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Midtown
London
“A relief from pricey Times Square”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Make the 15 minute walk from Times Sq to the Market Diner and enjoy cheap food, good service and a typical american diner experience.

Make sure you are hungry though the portions are huge!

• Visited October 2013

Michigan
“LARGE PORTIONS”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Stumbled upon the diner on the way back from a boat trip at 6pm. It was pretty empty. Turkey sandwich was dry. Breakfast was great. Both portions are huge, and they gave us a pasta salad to begin with. Atmosphere seemed a bit dated. Service was friendly enough and pretty quick. Walked up the street to a bakery for dessert.

London, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

A true American diner experience. We had a superb lunch here and there were plenty of locals eating in and picking up carry-outs always a good sign as far as I am concerned! Very reasonable and a huge menu suitable for everybody prices were good and the Samuel Adams on tap is Superb! Also it is literally a block away from the USS Intrepid Aerospace Museum!

Natick, Massachusetts
“Fantastic breakfast”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We stumbled upon this place as we were staying nearby. Great retro dinner feel to it. Service was fast and attentive and the breakfast was delicious!. Very clean, would go back again.

London, United Kingdom
“Delicious food & to top it all, excellent service!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

My family & I were strolling around New York as it is our last night before heading home to United Kingdom.

After our longest tour in Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum- we all were hungry & eager to have the large meal!

We came to this Diner & realised that this Diner is the proper American Diner compared to fast food & typical restaurants like in London.

Advantages:
-Spot on time for starters, main & dessert.
-DELICIOUS FOOD!
-All my family loved their food.
-A very kind waiter/manager has offered a free dessert for my Mom.
-In the end, we were full and very very comfortable where we sat.
-Did not ask for the tips ( in every restaurant, they have the automated tips/gratitude on the bill however this one doesn't!) - so we gave this restaurant a huge tip. (for their excellence service & kindess)
-24/7 Diner - excellent!!

I am looking forward for my future move in New York & I believe I will be the regular customer for this diner!

Guys, I totally RECOMMEND this for you and please try it out!