“beautiful” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #137 of 791 Shopping in New York City
New York City, New York
“beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

when you walk in the townhouse you fell like a queen .the smell of the white lilaes the shoes all displaced to see and dream about wearing to that special party. my salesmen ben is always so happy and cherrfulto me its a party just to see him and all the staff by my first name, and when i leave with a pair of manolo.s and walk down the street my feet are not even touching the sidewalk.

Visited August 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Just browsing!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2012 via mobile

We only went into browse and the amazing shoes, wearing casual tourist clothes. We were welcomed and felt comfortable just looking. Friendly staff gave information about the different styles but with no sales pressure.

1 Thank Lisa K
Brisbane, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Envy!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2011

didnt buy any (wanted to but the budget wouldnt stretch) but the shoes were beautiful, and was just surreal to be in the store.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Mandaqld81
Wellington, New Zealand
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Lovely shop, great staff - fantastic shoes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2011

A birthday trip to New York was made perfect by a trip to the MB shop. Not the easiest place to find, but well worth the effort. A small door, a helpful doorman/security guard - and then a little grotto of shoe heaven!

I tried on a couple of pairs, assisted by a staff member who was very helpful and obliging. I bought the MOST BEAUTIFUL pair of black and white satin shoes which are stunning to look at and comfortable to wear. What more could agirl want?! If you are a shoe person, come here. Wonderful experience.

Visited April 2011
2 Thank SCJM
Georgia
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Just looking!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2009

Because I'm a Sex and The City fan, I wanted to go in the Manolo Blahnik store. It was smaller than I thought it would be. Just inside the door is a security guard, who was friendly to me. It was fun to look around at the shoes. I'm sure it was obvious I was a "just looking", but I enjoyed the experience! Everyone was nice. Who knows, maybe on my next New York trip I'll spring for a pair!

2 Thank MaconMemories