Review Highlights
Supreme Shop in Soho- Exect to Wait in Three Lines to Get In

This was one of the few places my 17 year old son really wanted to see in NYC. We took the subway... read more

Reviewed 15 October 2018
Laurie S
Ashburn, Virginia
Always busy with lineups

Bottom line is this store is ALWAYS busy. If you don’t have time to be patient, don’t bother. I... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018

from US$37.00
from US$139.75
from US$14.99
More Info
All reviews wait on line release skateboard gear subway
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Was in NYC this past week during spring break. 16 yo son was so excited and this was the only place he wanted to go, nothing else mattered. Wanted to go on Thursday as they 'drop' new items that day. Went very early... line was already formed with kids even camped out. Wanted to get in line and was told it was by reservation only on Thursdays. Went back Fri, 200 people in line, 3 hr wait... went first thing Saturday.... 2 blocks of ppl in line. Then I was able to actually handle the Supreme merchandise in a resale store called Round Two.... ridiculously cheap stuff with the only thing that made it special was a sewn on patch? Man, whoever came up with this is a marketing genius.

8  Thank Frank L
Reviewed 31 March 2018

My 12 year old son was over this Easter to visit his cousin in Paris. He was excited to visit the Supreme store and as we came around the corner today there was a queue of about 5 people waiting to get in. As we got to the front of the 'queue,' the security guard told us we had to have tickets to get in. We were supposed to come early in the morning to get our tickets and then come back in the afternoon to be allowed in to the store! By this time there were about 2 people behind us and people coming out? I explained that it didn't look that busy, there was no long queue and we had a 12 year old over from England who really wanted to look inside. We were met with complete indifference and had to walk away. We went else where and he bought a really cool Stussy hat instead. Trying to build a brand on hype. All seems a bit sad and desperate.

7  Thank Claire S
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

After walking for ever we found the store, a long queue waiting for entry to the store,,, we decided we wouldn’t go line up and go in so we took a look in the window, one of the shop assistants came out and said we are not allowed to go look in the window and stop outside !! Wouldn’t buy anything from the rude way they treat you!! Avoid the over rated, over priced , place

7  Thank Beverley J
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We visited on a Sunday and arrived around 11:40. The line had already formed aground the corner and there were probably 50 people already in line. The line moved to the street next to the store a few minutes before opening time at noon. We waited a total of around 45 minutes before being allowed in. No problem with the security guys. These are just young men doing their job. They were having fun and joking around with each other but were very professional in handling their responsibilities. Be nice to them, try smiling, you'll get nice back. Once in the store the inventory was limited, but my son had prepared for that and had a few options of things to buy. He ended up with a black backpack (first choice was red but they didn't have red). The young men working inside the store were helpful and welcoming. We left and went to Kat's for lunch where I decided that I should have got a duffle for myself. We had to go back that way anyway so we checked out the line and found it to be very short. We were back in the store within 5 minutes. This was around 2:00. We purchased a black duffle for me and a hat for my son. We noticed that they now had the red backpack on display so I asked about exchanging the black one we bought earlier and they said that was no problem and swapped it for us. Overall a very good experience and much better than I expected based on reviews.

5  Thank Rebecca D
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Traveled to Supreme alone while i was on spring break with my family in NYC.
It was on a Tuesday around 4 and i was instructed that i must enter a line on the corner of the street. After lining up i waited in line for over 30 minutes in 35 degree weather which for what felt like ages. Thankfully, the others in line were of similar age and interest and i was able to strike conversation and learn more about the supreme brand as a whole and its influence on New York culture. For the most part, the security guards were respectful, i guess you have to keep in mind they deal with an upmost of a thousand people a day and they aren't there to be your friend. At first, i found it rather odd that they prohibited pictures. But then i realized its a way of maintaining hype throughout the week, as if the consumers know that the store is empty from pictures,(as it pretty well was) what would be the point in making the visit to the store until the new stock is released on Thursday's? Upon entering the store, i was considerably dissapointed in the lack of supreme stock they actually had. I kind of figured going in that this would be the case, but i was hoping for the best! After browsing for probably only 20 minutes, thankfully i was able to find a tshirt in my size (even though it was absurdly overpriced), a sweet beanie and a really cool skull bandana! The staff inside were very arrogant, zero eye contact, very demanding, and ultimately horrible at their jobs which bothered me considering so many people take time out of their days and wait for long periods of time in sometime freezing conditions to only receive treatment like this... All in all, i spent 118$ at Supreme. Personally, it was by far the most unique shopping experience not only on my trip to NYC but ever at that, plus i am the only one at my school to have ever been to that location so it was just pretty cool to say i've been! Regardless of the adventure it may have been, i have to say i think id want to get the supreme experience again if i ever came back!