Review Highlights
Supreme Shop in Soho- Exect to Wait in Three Lines to Get In

This was one of the few places my 17 year old son really wanted to see in NYC. We took the subway... read more

Reviewed 15 October 2018
Laurie S
Ashburn, Virginia
the house of rudeness

There is a tattooed guy with long hair who is very rude. Another rasta at the same time. I don't... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from US$36.00
from US$37.00
from US$57.00
More Info
All reviews wait on line release skateboard gear subway
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

First I went to the Brooklyn location because it was suppose to be less busy. Got there, they were CLOSED! I checked online, which showed the Soho location was open....so I made my way there, nope CLOSED! What a disappointment, for my 14 yr old anyway. I really didn't want to spend my money here anyway. So I went to BAPE instead.

Date of experience: August 2018
5  Thank mazda5fan
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Don’t wait your time. I’m not a teenager but my kids say the same. Come on sell something at the store.......

Date of experience: August 2018
4  Thank Mizb29
Reviewed 29 July 2018

We were doing a mini vacation in the city and walked here from our hotel in Times Square via the Highline( which was amazing) . We had stopped at the Bape Store prior waitied on line for about 10 minutes before getting let in walked around up and down and purchased a long sleeve shirt. My son still wanted to do more shopping we we took a short walk to Supreme store. Line was much longer broken in to 2 sections ,waited about 30 minutes. My son was able to get a sweatshirt that was on sale marked down to $110 from 180. He also purchased a hat and I had asked to purchase 3 stickers but the guy threw them in for free. Interesting experience given that my husband and I would not wait on line for anything.....except rides at Disney. My son loves his purchases and I guess that is what its all about....he actually thanked us.!!!

7  Thank LANewYork
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Don’t bother to come here unless you have plenty of time to waste in Manhattan. The double lines you must stand in to be admitted took us over an hour. Then into the incredibly small shop which has almost no merchandise. Only about 10 people are admitted at a time. The publicity-merchandise director has concocted a lucrative hoax. What a joke!

7  Thank LCtribe
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The people that work there are very rude! I will never go back to that store! They think that they own the rights to the public sidewalk and tell you not to take photos. Ridiculous!

8  Thank Robert H