“Don't Even think of Shopping at "LaCrasia" Grand Central Shop”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
LaCrasia Gloves and Creative Accessories
Ranked #262 of 797 Shopping in New York City
Panama City, Rep of Panama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Don't Even think of Shopping at "LaCrasia" Grand Central Shop”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2006

While visiting New YOrk City in feb. of this year I realized that I needed a hat. I saw the adv. for the LaCrasia and was glad to see a store in Grand Central.
I purchased a hat at cost of $69.00 plus tax. I used the hat once in the snow and the hat fell apart. When I returned to NYC, a few weeks later, and stop by the store the clerk and manager gave me a complete run around and refused to give me credit towards my credit card or a store credit. They were the MOST UNFRIENDLY SALES PEOPLE" I met in New York. A hat that cost $69.00 should last at least one winter season and not one use. But I guess the quality has a lot to do with it. LaCrasia hats ONLY LAST ONE USE AND ONLY ONE. SO SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO TO WAL MART.

dkai, Panama