“The most fabulous velvet gloves”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
LaCrasia Gloves and Creative Accessories
Ranked #281 of 830 Shopping in New York City
Reviewed 10 March 2010

Five years ago, I stumbled into a Holiday Market at Grand Central Station and paid $25 for a beautiful pair of stretch velvet gloves with a very abstract design. I have received more comments about these gloves than any accessory I've ever owned. They are still beautiful, they wash easily and I've since purchased five or six pair to give as gifts. I wish LaCrasia had a website -- but, oh well, I guess its a reason for me to visit New York City!!

There are newer reviews for LaCrasia Gloves and Creative Accessories

Reviewed 23 September 2008

I could not disagree with the other reviewer more! La Crasia is a wonderful little store with a creat selection of gloves, scarves and hats. I make it a point to visit every time I am in NYC, and I alomst always buy something. I have never been disappointed with the quality or the service - and you won't either!

Reviewed 14 March 2006

While visiting New YOrk City in feb. of this year I realized that I needed a hat. I saw the adv. for the LaCrasia and was glad to see a store in Grand Central.
I purchased a hat at cost of $69.00 plus tax. I used the hat once in the snow and the hat fell apart. When I returned to NYC, a few weeks later, and stop by the store the clerk and manager gave me a complete run around and refused to give me credit towards my credit card or a store credit. They were the MOST UNFRIENDLY SALES PEOPLE" I met in New York. A hat that cost $69.00 should last at least one winter season and not one use. But I guess the quality has a lot to do with it. LaCrasia hats ONLY LAST ONE USE AND ONLY ONE. SO SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO TO WAL MART.

dkai, Panama