No photo provided
Ranked #262 of 797 Shopping in New York City
Ft. Lauderdale
“Unique”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2010

I just happened by while in NYC and found two cute and unique hats. There were about three clutches I wanted to take too, but I resisted. I'm still longing for one of them... I'll certainly shop there again next time I find myself in NYC!

“I am from Austin and travel to New York...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2010

I am from Austin and travel to New York at times. LaCrasia is my favorite shop per sq ft than anywhere else in the City. It's small but packed full of great stuff. I have never purchased a hat there but I have purchased a lot of specialty hair clips and beautiful scarfs.
In fact- I came to New York this last week to visit a sick friend who is in Vassar hospital in Pokepsy(sic) and am headed into the city for a day. I am going straight there as soon as I arrive at Grand Central. Hope it's still open. I called there today and got a busy signal. Don't know if that is good or bad.

Iowa
“The most fabulous velvet gloves”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2010

Five years ago, I stumbled into a Holiday Market at Grand Central Station and paid $25 for a beautiful pair of stretch velvet gloves with a very abstract design. I have received more comments about these gloves than any accessory I've ever owned. They are still beautiful, they wash easily and I've since purchased five or six pair to give as gifts. I wish LaCrasia had a website -- but, oh well, I guess its a reason for me to visit New York City!!

Connecticut
“A Little Treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2008

I could not disagree with the other reviewer more! La Crasia is a wonderful little store with a creat selection of gloves, scarves and hats. I make it a point to visit every time I am in NYC, and I alomst always buy something. I have never been disappointed with the quality or the service - and you won't either!

Panama City, Rep of Panama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Don't Even think of Shopping at "LaCrasia" Grand Central Shop”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2006

While visiting New YOrk City in feb. of this year I realized that I needed a hat. I saw the adv. for the LaCrasia and was glad to see a store in Grand Central.
I purchased a hat at cost of $69.00 plus tax. I used the hat once in the snow and the hat fell apart. When I returned to NYC, a few weeks later, and stop by the store the clerk and manager gave me a complete run around and refused to give me credit towards my credit card or a store credit. They were the MOST UNFRIENDLY SALES PEOPLE" I met in New York. A hat that cost $69.00 should last at least one winter season and not one use. But I guess the quality has a lot to do with it. LaCrasia hats ONLY LAST ONE USE AND ONLY ONE. SO SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO TO WAL MART.

dkai, Panama