“Great value jeans!”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great value jeans!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We couldnt below how cheap the prices were in this Levis store compared to Australia. the staff were so helpful, and we walked out with 4 pairs of jeans and a denim jacket for less than you can pay for one pair of Levis here.

Visited May 2014

York, United Kingdom
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Plenty of bargains to be had”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Well worth a visit if you are passing at sale time. My husband came away with 4 pairs of jeans, 2 of which equated to little over £10 a pair and two pairs of 501's which were well under half the price of those on sale in the UK.

Just beware of the fits and the sizes and ALWAYS try them on in the shop.....never a bargain if you get them home and you cannot get them over your hips!

Highly recommend!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Herfie
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Models Variety”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I bought some Jeans and top. I like the products variety, and staff were friendly.
Although I know my size, I had to check each trousers because sizes are not sharp in all models.

Visited June 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Not as good as I thought”
Reviewed 3 April 2013 via mobile

Visited this store a couple of times during my weeks trip to NYC, I didn't think it was that great to be honest.
Everything that I liked and was in my size was expensive.
Century 21 and Macy's seemed to be a lot cheaper.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Perry-cfc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greattt”
Reviewed 1 December 2012 via mobile

Just bought two jackets from there and the original price would of been 209$ I spent 34$ for both! It made my night.great looking store

1 Thank Ryan W