Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$185
Room Mate Hotels
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$200
US$132
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$147
US$143
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$276
US$214
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$189
US$157
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$188
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$371
US$295
US$183
US$148
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$137
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Parker New York(New York City)
US$461
US$342
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$397/night.

6,586 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL AT ALL!!!!!
I waited over 45 minutes to check in at 10 PM. (there were only two staff members working at that time, one was very rude to arriving guest)
EVERYTHING about my room was gross- walls, floor, bathroom.. you name it.. It has some sort of visible filth. It was very noticeable that the cleaning staff either didn't clean AT ALL or did not have any set standards for cleaning in between guest stays.

The room conditions were so poor that I checked out a day early knowing that I would not be receiving a refund for the next night I booked. I tried to email the hotel about the experience I had while staying and they have failed to respond..

PLEASE save yourself the hassle and book somewhere else! Hotel Penn is by far the WORST hotel I have ever stayed in & I travel often..

**I think it would be best if booking sites removed this hotel as an option**

Room Tip: If I had to guess, there are no "good" rooms here.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank cassie_coe
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The worst customer service I have ever experienced. This place has the most ignorant woman I have ever met working for them on the front desk. There was a mix up with out booking and she completely ignored us and began to serve the next customer. We had booked through a third party and got a refund.

The boys were staying there too but their booking was fine. Their hotel room however was absolutely filth and dated I felt I’ll standing in there.

Delighted we got a refund in the end and delighted we stayed elsewhere.

DO NOT STAY HERE

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Adam F
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have stayed in this hotel before and after having a bad experience last time we thought we would give it a second chance. Upon arrival we had to queue to check-in for almost 1 and a half hours. This hotel is very dated, no change from 2 years before. The carpet was very dirty and stained. Parts of the bathroom were moldy. We were entitled to a free continental breakfast, even though we were 3 guests we only got vouchers for 2. To get the free "Continental" breakfast, we had to queue, once again (outside the little hotel cafe not the hotel restaurant). There was only 4 tables at the cafe, so many people sat on the floor or on the chairs at reception to eat. It was shocking. I will not be staying here again and will not be recommending this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Have a room with Empire State Building views.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank micheleascough
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Upon coming to check in at hotel Pennsylvania I encountered another guest check in screaming, cutting the line and just being overall combative to a hotel staff member named Maria B. Yes the hotel was busy and had a few mix ups but not only was the manager being bombarded with multiple guests this irate customer felt that she could talk to the hotel staff any kind of way. Her behavior was more then bothersome to myself and the other guests. Marie handled her complaints in the highest professional manner. If it was me I wouldn't be able to keep my composure. Marie also handled NY issue with her 0manager she was polite and pleasant and in my opinion very friendly considering all of the circumstances. Her manager was more then accomidating and helpful as well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Alisa M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The time it takes to check is in ridiculous. The room was borderline gross. I was afraid to walk around barefoot so I wore socks, and almost wore shoes the whole time. There was an old fashion mouse trap in the corner which was soothing to see. The shower tub floor was sticky and blackish/grey, when the tub itself was white. I do not recommend staying here unless you are on an extreme budget because it was cheap at least.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business