“An Amazing Place - Don't Miss Seeing this Place”
Review of Eleni's Cookies - CLOSED

Eleni's Cookies
Reviewed 30 March 2014

They sell an expensive range of cookies and specialise in personalising cookies for special events. You can also choose from their general range of cookies, which look amazing! Even if you are not into cookies, this is still a unique place to have a look at.

2  Thank HAVEFUN000

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

This store is really cute, it really draws you in. A lot of different cookie selections, but they are a llittle costly for a cookie. The ladies behind the cash register were extremely friendly.

2  Thank Crystal H
Reviewed 8 June 2013

We sampled a couple of the biscuits on a plate at the front desk and couldn't resist buying one of the vanilla cupcakes with piped chocolate icing. I wouldn't normally opt for chocolate flavoured cakes in any shape or form but this was really delicate and tasted lovely.

They make a wide range of cookies and cakes to suit all occasions so you may just find the perfect cookie gift for someone special in here.

Definitely pop in and pick up a cupcake or two if you're around Chelsea Market!

2  Thank vthomas93
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I should start by saying I'm not usually a fan of sugar cookies, but Eleni's cookies actually taste good enough for me to eat - which is saying something! I always admired the artistry of Eleni's cookies, but only ever bought them as little gifts for other people, because I thought of myself as someone that just does not like sugar cookies. And then one day, I took a bite of one - and things changed! :) They are sweet, of course, but not sickeningly so, and a good consistency - not too soft, but not tooth-breakingly hard.

I'm also not a big fan of Chelsea Market overall - I find it annoyingly cramped, airless, and claustrophobia-inducing - but Eleni's is one of the reasons I continue to go there now and then. Eleni's cookies are available in gift sets at a number of different places in town and across the country (e.g., big department stores), but the Chelsea Market store is worth a visit for its ever-changing selection of single cookies in a zillion creative designs. (They have gift sets too.)

I also have found the Eleni's staff excellent to deal with. The staffers are friendly in the Chelsea Market store, and I have also dealt with their sales office - I recently ordered a batch of custom cookies from them to be shipped out of state for a baby shower I was hosting. The Eleni's personnel were extremely nice and helpful throughout the whole process, and the cookies turned out perfectly. Shower attendees are still talking about how cute AND delicious they were (we had one wrapped cookie at each place setting, and had some attendees scrounging for any extras they could take home! :))!

2  Thank thegreatlizby
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Walked by in Chelsea Marked and fun to check out all the fancy decorative sugar cookies. There is probably one for every occasion. What sold me was the yummy pink sugar cookies you can take home in small size containers. Had a mocha cupcake. Funny how the icing and cake were nothing alone but what a combination when eaten together.

1  Thank greenhillfarm