Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$307
US$241
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$286/night.

Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$225
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$271
US$131
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

The Lexington Hotel, Autograph Collection(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$193
US$161
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$225
US$137
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Midtown West(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$154
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$188
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$200
  • Pool
US$203
US$169
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$120
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

All reviewsthe high lineplatform beddesign hotelgallery districtrooftop barla piscinewest chelseanew yorkbath productswest siderecommend staying hereenjoyed my stayhotel staffhighlinezahanycfuton
Reviewed 18 September 2017

This hotel interior designers tank equal to a two year hold with bean bags and mattresses on concrete floors. Remotes hidden in floors with no black out shades while loud music from the roof echoes through the walls during the day. Third world country has higher interior standards then what this hotel has. This hotel designer is an Insult to the international hotel interior standards that have worked for 60 years.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
franckhermann518, Manager at Hotel Americano, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Bonjour HRPrince,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Americano. I would like to apologize for the challenges you have experienced during your stay. While our design is very unique, we are actually working on improving what we offer in our rooms such as removing the beanbag and adding a desk chair as well as providing more shelving for toiletries. We understand that our hotel is not a fit for everyone, but your feedback is the best tool to improve.

Please feel free to email me directly it will be my pleasure to arrange your next visit.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I stayed at this hotel while in NYC on business - as midtown was sold out. Staff and facility were great - however I had a terrible experience due to whatever "event" they were hosting on their rooftop patio that played extremely loud (like concert level loud) hip hop music until 2am. I was on the 9th floor so the noise carried directly into my room as if I was right next to it. I got no sleep despite the hotel providing me earplugs when I called to complain (my bed shook from the bass).

I also felt the room was very small and basic given the $750/night rate I paid.

This hotel seems like it would be great for the right audience (people who want to party) - but for business travelers like myself, I'm going to avoid this property going forward.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
franckhermann518, Manager at Hotel Americano, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Bonjour Ramsay,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Americano. I would like to apologize for the challenges you have experienced during your stay. Our rooftop is in high demand especially during the summer and we sometimes host parties and events. I completely understand that this affected your evening and your sleep. We would love to have another opportunity to win you back and I am sure that we will be able to find the right room for you.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Rooftop was closed for the private event, so that was i huge bummer
Other things was all good. Great location, super modern room. We had a suit, which was still little, but it's Manhattan, so no wonder. Don't expect the view from the room, just another building, maybe the rooftop can offer the better view, but... as referred- it was not accessible at that day

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
franckhermann518, Manager at Hotel Americano, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Bonjour Maryan,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Our rooftop is in high demand especially during the summer. Feel free to reach out to me directly for your next visit, it will be my pleasure to offer you a round of drinks on our rooftop for your welcome back.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

When We called to see if they had available rooms the person that picked up her name was Jackie and she was just so nice and she told us that she will hold our room til we got there. When we arrived she was all smiles and was friendly. I wanted to look at the room and she allowed us to go up to the room and check it out. The room was nice and clean the beds were comfortable. So we checked in. Thank you Jackie for the great customer service.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Bonjour,

Thank you for the high five! I think that you meant Maggie instead of Jackie. She has joined the time for only a couple of months but has been the star of the front desk and often mentioned by our guest. We will make sure to pass the message along to her.

Feel free to contact us directly for your next visit. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Well located in the gallery district (previously meat district), on the highline; the hotel is trendy, the rooms design, the food healthy and tasty and the people look nice!
On the we they even had a jazz band at brunch time.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Bonjour Michel,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are very happy to hear that you had a great time while visiting us. We hope to see you very soon!

Best,