Dream Downtown
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$171
  • Fitness centre
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$127
US$113
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$136
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$147
Hotels.com
  • Fitness centre
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$155
  • Bar/Lounge
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$137
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$175
US$155
Travelocity
  • Fitness centre
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$188
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$92
  • Breakfast included
US$232
US$171
3,778 results
All reviewschelsea marketmeatpacking districtbodega negraelectric roomdream teamrooftop barthe meat packing districtnew yorktrendy hotelfun hotelthe high linenight lifeguest servicesamazing hotelthe entire staffview of the empire state buildingking room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This hotel was excellent. It was so much more than what we expected when we arrived !! The staff was so professional and attentive. We will definitely be going back to this establishment !! The Bell Captain Eddie Brassington was outstanding with his service and knowledge of the city !1

Room Tip: the rooms that have a balcony are a very good choice !!
Ayo A, Manager at Dream Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Thank you for your kind words on Dream Downtown. It is always great to hear nice comments about the staff, I will be sure to share the feedback with Eddie. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I brought my parents here and we had a really great stay. Rooms were spacious, comfortable and quiet. We had a great dinner at the hotel's restaurant Bodega Negra...loved the guacamole and the cocktails too! The hotel staff was really great and accommodating...Can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Ayo A, Manager at Dream Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you for the review on Dream Downtown the feedback is greatly appreciated. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and also had the chance to try our new Mexican restaurant Bodega Negra. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We requested a quiet room since I read that it could be a bit noisy and we really got a quite room. An the rooms are so nice and clean and wonderful. It's also a great standard overall. We had good breakfast at Melvins juice box by the entrance also. The one thing that was bad is the too soft beds. But great location and would stay here again!

Room Tip: If you like it quite ask for a quiet room, we got our on the 4th floor facing the pool area and it was great.
Ayo A, Manager at Dream Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Thank you for the review on Dream Downtown, the feedback is much appreciated. I am pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy you time while on property. In regards to the soft beds, we are able to remove the feather mattress to make the bed firmer. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I had the good fortune to be whisked away to the Dream Downtown hotel for my birthday and the hotel was brilliant from start to finish. It's Chelsea location on the doorstep to Meatpacking and Greenwich mean you are moments from great nightlife and the buzz of New York. That said the hotel itself offers more than enough of a night out whether in the rooftop bar, basement club or lobby late at night!

Helpful concierge, nice rooms and a rock and roll vibe throughout the hotel made it the perfect stay and I haven't even mentioned the outdoor pool!
Highly recommended for anyone looking to have a good party in New York, young, old, with the partner or friends.

We shall be returning!

Room Tip: Ask for a pool facing room if you plan to go for a swim.
Ayo A, Manager at Dream Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Happy belated birthday, I am happy that you were able to enjoy it at Dream Downtown. We are very proud of our luxury lifestyle hotel located in the heart of the meatpacking district, so it brings me great joy to know that you had such a great time at the property. You are right there are enough offerings at the hotel for a wide range of people, so that you do not even need to leave Dream. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I stayed at the Dream for a few nights last week for business. My first impression of the hotel was the incredibly attentive staff - everyone was very helpful and gave me a warm welcome. I even chatted with a gentleman who was stationed as a greeter in the evening to direct guests to the multiple events that were taking place. Thought it was a great personal touch! I spent some time at the lobby bar, which has a great atmosphere and excellent drinks even though the bartender is a little pretentious.

The room was small, but nicely appointed and the bed was comfortable. The only 2 downsides: First there is no Kurig in the room and the coffee from room service / Juice Bar is terribly weak. Secondly there are hard floors in the rooms, but no slippers are provided. So if you don't mind bad coffee and cold feet, I'd completely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Bring a pair of socks or slippers to keep your feet warm on the cold floors!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Ayo A, Manager at Dream Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Thank you for your review on Dream Downtown, the feedback is greatly appreciated. I am pleased to hear that the staff was very attentive and that you felt a warm welcome from them. Please accept my apologies for not being provided with slippers, this is in fact something that is provided at the hotel. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.