Dream Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Maritime Hotel(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Chelsea Pines Inn(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
Soho House New York(New York City)
  • Pool
  • Pool
The High Line Hotel(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
The GEM Hotel Chelsea(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
The Jane(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Chelsea Savoy Hotel(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
3,778 results
All reviewschelsea marketmeatpacking districtbodega negraelectric roomdream teamrooftop barthe meat packing districtnew yorktrendy hotelfun hotelthe high linenight lifeguest servicesamazing hotelthe entire staffview of the empire state buildingking room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Dream Hotel for 4th of July Weekend. We had a fabulous time and the staff was beyond friendly. We were most impressed by Jay who worked in the pool area. He was very helpful and checked in with us often to see if he could assist us with anything. Very professional young man. Excellent service Jay. We'll be back. Tim and Melissa

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Ayo A, Manager at Dream Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for reviewing Dream Downtown the feedback is greatly appreciated. It is pleasing to know that the most impressive part of you stay was the staff. I will be sure to share your positive comments with Jason and look forward to welcoming you back to Dream in the near future.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Came with some of my friends to the pool and can say I had the best time of my life. Everything was perfect but the best part was the service from one particular staff member, Jason Klee. He is so professional and he made this stay great! I will be back!

• Stayed: July 2014
Ayo A, Manager at Dream Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

I am pleased to hear that you had the time of your life while at Dream Downtown. The property certainly does have many fun and exciting amenities for our guests. As you mentioned Jason, you must have spent some time at our pool and beach club, I will be sure to share the kind words with him. I look forward to welcoming you back to Dream in the near future.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed here for a week in May 2014 - wanted a change from the normal business hotel.
Excellent hotel, lovely pool. Staff were very helpful & location is also very good. Will be staying here next time I visit NY.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AdmiralAA
Ayo A, Manager at Dream Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thanks for the great review on Dream Downtown. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and felt a warm welcome from the staff. I look forward to welcoming you back to Dream in the near future.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Loved the hotel! Nothing but great things to say about this place. I fly to NY from Los Angeles quite a bit and looking forward to having a great place to stay from now on. Can't wait for the next one!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ira M
Ayo A, Manager at Dream Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

I am glad that you enjoyed your time at Dream Downtown. It’s great to hear that Dream will now be your hotel choice for NYC. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Is the Meatpacking District not the best neighborhood in the city... cobblestone streets, boutique shops, mongers concentrating on one or two perfect offerings, nightlife, day life, energy! From all there is to chose from (and we've tried all of them), my wife and I love Dream Downtown.

We stayed over July 4 wkd, let the festivities begin! The employees seem legitimately happy and outgoing, so that helps. But, the service level in general is really a few notches above the competition. This must come from the top because there's a real sense on behalf of the employees that if they can help they will. It makes a big difference. As an example, we asked an employee when the lobby bar was opening. Instead of being told it wasn't open yet, he asked whether we were looking for a drink and then he proceeded to go out of his way to find us a mimosa. That's service and that's why we'll be back again soon. Love Dream!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rufus100
Ayo A, Manager at Dream Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

The meatpacking district certainly is one of the best areas in NYC and luckily for Dream we are located right in the heart of the excitement. I am happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed America’s birthday with us at Dream. In regards to the staff I can honestly say that they genuinely care for all of our guests and work extremely hard to exceed their expectations. I hope to welcome you back to Dream in the near future.