“Been raving about this hotel since I returned home” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kimpton Muse Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Kimpton Muse Hotel
Ranked #51 of 467 Hotels in New York City
Drumheller, Canada
“Been raving about this hotel since I returned home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2010

My husand and I spent four nights at The Muse and I can't say enough about it. The location is perfect, especially if you're taking in any Broadway productions. Our room was small, but very well appointed and the staff was outstanding. Best of all, each evening they hosted a complimentary mix n mingle for guests complete with wine and sangria.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (685)
  • Polish first
USA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2010

The hotel's inability to handle a small convening was a nightmare, but the hotel was very cute. What can I say? I thought that I had found the perfect boutique hotel for a client's convening but boutique hotels sometimes come with a price: inefficient systems, lack of response, etc. It didn't help that there was a portage fee for each box and the sound person had lunch break scheduled for noon (as union members should) but the AV company of record for the hotel didn't send in a replacement for that hour. Where does that leave a convening? Without someone to set up mics for the lunch panel! But, if you are just hanging out in New York and you are looking for something off the beaten path, it's a good, rather inexpensive, alternative.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Northwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2010

Lovely hotel, very modern and clean, and right on the doorstep of Times Square and all the central stations etc.

• Stayed May 2008, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Distributi0nManager, Manager at Kimpton Muse Hotel, responded to this review, 1 July 2010
Dear AndyBooth,

We appreciate your kind review of The Muse Hotel. I'm glad that you found our location to be convenient during your stay. Hope to see you back here with us in the near future!
michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2010

The staff was very helpful and professional. Rooms are smaller than other Kimptons, but it is NYC and that is the norm. Clean rooms right in Times Square.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Morristown, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2010

My husband and I are trying to take monthly trips to the city. Little date nights to get away if you will. This time we decided to go to a show and stay near by. We happened upon the Muse Hotel when we were looking for a place to stay and I am glad we did!!

Everything there is fabulous! Very stylish and very chic. Great service and lots of smiles from everyone. My husband fully took advantage of the free wine!!!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Dear Jasime,

Thank you for taking the time and posting your review on Trip Advisor! I'm happy to hear that your first experience at The Muse was a great one and that your husband really enjoyed our nightly wine hour. We hope to see you again on that next little getaway!
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2010

This hotel is the perfect location if you are going to the theater. Our room was very nice. Not large, but big enough for two people. The lobby is so pretty and the front desk staff was friendly.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with friends
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2010

Whenever my company has me travel to NYC, they always put me up here and I love it! The Muse and its whole theme is lovely. I have stayed here dozens of times and the services is always spectacular. The front desk people are very knowledgeable and helpful, and I LOVE the wine hour. (I think every hotel should do this).

I did have one incident when I stayed there last. The person next door to me was rather loud and I called down to the front desk to inform them and then managed to fall asleep. When I checked out the next morning the manager came out (Daniella?) to make sure that I still had an enjoyable experience. I replied that I did and then she offered me a free breakfast. Wonderful.

I wish my company sent me to NYC more often!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank bigtom48
Dear bigtom48,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us at The Muse. I'm so glad that you continuously find your visits with us to be enjoyable. That is the most important thing to us during your stays. We're looking forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Big Apple!