Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$176
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$190
US$132
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

The Lexington Hotel, Autograph Collection(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$158
US$126
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$361
US$219
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$286/night.

Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Midtown West(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$155
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$168
US$137
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

US$205
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$323
US$288
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$188
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

US$183
US$148
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

1,733 results
All reviewsthe financial districtpurified waterstock exchangenew yorksouth street seaportlower manhattanbattery parkstaten island ferryclub roomstatue of libertyworld trade centerfree wifisubway stationaround the cornerduane readebusiness travelerqueen bed
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at Club Quarters Wall St. and were very pleased with our experience. The room size was rather spacious for NYC. There was plenty of room for the double bed, armoire, desk, refrigerator and side chair. It was small but didn't feel cramped or claustrophobic like other NYC rooms I've stayed in. There was also a flat screen TV mounted to the wall and new bathroom fixtures.

The room was clean and in good condition. The bathroom was small but had all the necessities. Our room was ready 3 hours before check-in and they held our luggage for a full day after we checked out while we were finishing up our exploration of the city.

The staff are friendly and professional and I appreciated the secure elevator system to prevent strangers from roaming the hotel. I will definitely consider staying at Club Quarters for future trips to NYC.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Recently I was on a 4 day business trip and Club Quarters was recommended. I had a late check in with no issue and was advised they have snacks and drinks. Just what I needed after a long day.

The room was fine, desk, comfortable bed and AC unit worked perfect.

Only think I thought was missing from the room was an iron but I suspect if I called down they would run on up.

This is an excellent location if you are visiting the Financial district. 5 minutes to NYSE.

I would stay here again and so should you.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I've been staying here on a long term project and the service is exceptional. The staff goes to great lengths to make sure customers have what they need and are OK. I usually get in late night or early morning and the CQ Team always makes sure I can check into my room with ease and are aware of my preferences before I check in. In addition to knowing their customers, the CQ Team looks out for them. A few weeks ago after checking out to head back home, I forgot my wallet at the Front Desk. I did not even realize it until I was about to board my train. The staff at CQ were on top of it. They not only tried to contact me about the wallet but safe guarded it for me until I got back to the hotel. I really like this place and would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms with a fridge and micro wave. This could come in handy if you want to store some drinks and make some popcorn.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I spent the weekend after Valentine's day here and I was pleasantly surprised by the room size especially considering that this was in NY city. Room and bathroom were well appointed, very generously sized and clean. Decor was quite contemporary. The restaurant downstairs (Bailey's) had one of the best steak salad's I've had. Enjoyed my stay and will recommend to anyone in the area!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Perfect location to financial district, Staten Island ferry and Brooklyn on the 2 or 3 Subway station right next door. The Bailey restaurant downstairs is a social focal point after work, never had a bad dinner there. Quiet, with full service from a personalized chain of hotels. Very nice employees, never any drama. Federal Reserve, City Hall, Zeytuna Market, Capital Grill, Bobby Van's, Trinity Restaurant on Broadway, Adrienne's, Fraunces Tavern, the 220 Restaurant on Fulton? All nearby. Fastest Dunkin Donuts shop in the world across street. Historical area with lots of buildings to explore.

Room Tip: ask for a corner suite.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business