“Great location - great prices”

Club Quarters Hotel, Wall Street
Ranked #215 of 467 Hotels in New York City
Atlanta, GA
“Great location - great prices”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Spent Saturday to Monday at Club Quarters on Williams Street - very good location for lower Manhattan - and easy access to trains if you want to be further uptown (just check train schedules as service is limited on weekends to some of these stations). Room was small, which is no surprise for Manhattan. Got a great rate thru hotwire, but hotel charged an extra $10/night for a room with two beds (which were twins) even though I had called the hotel before arrival to request a room with two beds and was not told about upcharge.
We were on 3rd floor - which as very high ceilings so made the small room less claustrophobic. My daughter (who lives in NYU dorms) didn't seem to mind, but I thought the twin beds felt like summer camp years ago. Bathroom is VERY small too. Had issues with AC which were promptly addressed.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Glasgow, Scotland
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at several of the Club Quarter Hotels now & picked this one as part of our trip to the States this summer.
Hotel is great for Wall Street area.
Our room was a fair size for a Manhattan hotel, very clean & I love that you get free water & coffee... more hotels should do this!
Would recommend for this part of Manhattan & would stay again.

• Stayed August 2013
Barrington, Rhode Island
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at Club Quarters Wall St. and were very pleased with our experience. The room size was rather spacious for NYC. There was plenty of room for the double bed, armoire, desk, refrigerator and side chair. It was small but didn't feel cramped or claustrophobic like other NYC rooms I've stayed in. There was also a flat screen TV mounted to the wall and new bathroom fixtures.

The room was clean and in good condition. The bathroom was small but had all the necessities. Our room was ready 3 hours before check-in and they held our luggage for a full day after we checked out while we were finishing up our exploration of the city.

The staff are friendly and professional and I appreciated the secure elevator system to prevent strangers from roaming the hotel. I will definitely consider staying at Club Quarters for future trips to NYC.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Barrie, Canada
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Recently I was on a 4 day business trip and Club Quarters was recommended. I had a late check in with no issue and was advised they have snacks and drinks. Just what I needed after a long day.

The room was fine, desk, comfortable bed and AC unit worked perfect.

Only think I thought was missing from the room was an iron but I suspect if I called down they would run on up.

This is an excellent location if you are visiting the Financial district. 5 minutes to NYSE.

I would stay here again and so should you.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I've been staying here on a long term project and the service is exceptional. The staff goes to great lengths to make sure customers have what they need and are OK. I usually get in late night or early morning and the CQ Team always makes sure I can check into my room with ease and are aware of my preferences before I check in. In addition to knowing their customers, the CQ Team looks out for them. A few weeks ago after checking out to head back home, I forgot my wallet at the Front Desk. I did not even realize it until I was about to board my train. The staff at CQ were on top of it. They not only tried to contact me about the wallet but safe guarded it for me until I got back to the hotel. I really like this place and would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms with a fridge and micro wave. This could come in handy if you want to store some...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I spent the weekend after Valentine's day here and I was pleasantly surprised by the room size especially considering that this was in NY city. Room and bathroom were well appointed, very generously sized and clean. Decor was quite contemporary. The restaurant downstairs (Bailey's) had one of the best steak salad's I've had. Enjoyed my stay and will recommend to anyone in the area!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Binghamton, New York
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Perfect location to financial district, Staten Island ferry and Brooklyn on the 2 or 3 Subway station right next door. The Bailey restaurant downstairs is a social focal point after work, never had a bad dinner there. Quiet, with full service from a personalized chain of hotels. Very nice employees, never any drama. Federal Reserve, City Hall, Zeytuna Market, Capital Grill, Bobby Van's, Trinity Restaurant on Broadway, Adrienne's, Fraunces Tavern, the 220 Restaurant on Fulton? All nearby. Fastest Dunkin Donuts shop in the world across street. Historical area with lots of buildings to explore.

Room Tip: ask for a corner suite.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business