Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$307
US$241
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$225
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$271
US$163
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$225
US$137
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Midtown West(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$154
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$188
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$200
  • Pool
US$203
US$169
  • Room Service
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$233
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$267/night.

US$120
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

1,736 results
All reviewsthe financial districtpurified waterstock exchangenew yorksouth street seaportlower manhattanbattery parkstaten island ferryclub roomstatue of libertyworld trade centerfree wifisubway stationaround the cornerduane readebusiness travelerqueen bed
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed a weekend in Sept. and I had to write a review for the great staff they have there. Bryan, Brandon and Leandro were especially helpful; although the rest of the staff is great as well (sorry can't remember their names). They provided me with attractions to see, directions, food recommendations and a pleasant smile every time I walked through the door. This is one of a few times I've stayed at this location and their professionalism will keep me coming back. Thank you to the entire staff who made my stay wonderful!!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank JGalt6
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Arrived at 6:45, with a reservation paid for the night before at Quarters Hotel. I was informed they gave the room away and had charged me. There was no room and would not be until 3 pm. The reservation was clearly made for late arrival, as it was initially booked for the next night and the assistant rebooked for an extra night to make sure that check-in after an all night flight would be immediate. We paid for an extra night to check in at 7 am, were told that I would have to pay for that night, but the room was not available. The receptionist was arrogant, unhelpful, and took 10 minutes to be clear that she did not have a room. I will never stay here again.

Room Tip: do not stay at this hotel. It is in a good location, but the staff and its processing of reservations are horrible.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank mary r
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I arrived very early and the staff were nice enough to hold my luggage until check in time. They even offered that I could check in early. They helped me by printing out directions to a deli I wanted to try and let me use the restroom. The room was very much like all Club Quarters I have stayed at. This one is in a great location for visiting the sites of lower Manhattan. It is a short walk to the 9/11 memorial, a nice waterfront park with ferry service and boat tours, and several subway stations. There is not much in the way of good local restaurants from what I could find. There is a Starbucks close by.

Room Tip: Stay in a higher floor to avoid street noise. There is considerable construction in the streets and buildings of that area.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank wanderkitty
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a week for work - I was walking only a couple of blocks away. The hotel is so conveniently located - you're pretty close to some great history in NYC, the water, statue of liberty, and I absolutely love the battery park area nearby. It's significantly less touristy and quieter.

The hotel itself is standard - nothing amazing or great. My room was a good size for New York, and standard for many cities actually. It's not necessarily upgraded or too modern or anything, and it's nothing flashy, it's just a standard business hotel with everything you'll need for the week - a nice clean room and shower, bed, a desk and office space, good internet service, snacks in the lobby, and a responsive staff. My team stayed here for the location - because it was so close to our office - and I would stay here again. You're not spending too much time in your hotel room anyway in NYC, but it's great to walk downstairs and be in an area that's nice and close to restaurants, etc.
One thing I'd say needs is improvement is the lighting in the room - it was a bit dark. It made me tired when I worked from the hotel in the evenings and was not ideal, but I got a good night's rest every night and I was surprised that it was also quiet.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't directly face another window, like mine did :) I was just 25 feet away from people working in conference rooms, so I had to keep my blinds shut in the mornings.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank NatalieJF43
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I Stayed at this hotel and loved everything about it, The rooms are very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The employees sure know how to treat there guest ESPECIALLY BRANDON, he was very polite and answered all my questions and gave me great directions around the city I would definitely come here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple