“bad sleep but great service” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Club Quarters Hotel, Wall Street

Club Quarters Hotel, Wall Street
Ranked #203 of 467 Hotels in New York City
Los Angeles, California
“bad sleep but great service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

stayed for several nights and the heating systems made me crazy. very loud, came on every few hours and had a clicking noise. had been rushing to meetings so had not complained and frankly didnt think they coudl do anything but when i checked out Brandon at front desk asked me about my stay and i told him and he got on it immediately for the next guest and then took off my charge from the restaurant (it wasnt a lot) to make up for the annoyance. A lovely gesture and made me feel really good about going back.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

I booked this hotel through Hotwire. I was a little nervous about the quality of the hotel (because I hadn't used Hotwire before) until we arrived and I realized we had booked a gem! This hotel is located on a clean, safe street in the Financial District. The hotel is basic and directed towards the business traveler. It is extremely clean. The room and bathroom were spotless.

We requested two twin beds and were given that room. It was spacious enough for two women and all of our belongings! The housekeeping staff changed our towels and sheets and maintained our clean room.

The hotel staff was pleasant and courteous. We had a great stay. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

I find the Club Quarters to be hit or miss by city. I originally did not want to book this since it was a Club Quarters. I am glad that I did not. We were there for a recent crowded NYC weekend and found the service to be great, location was also superb, near transit etc. Room was better that I anticipated and very quiet. All in all a very nice relaxing one night in NYC.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

As mentioned in other reviews, the rooms at this hotel are among the smallest I have ever seen and my room was one of the ugliest I have ever stayed in. I had one bed in the room and inquired whether rooms with two beds would be larger but was told that all rooms are the same size. Fortunately, my room was on one of the upper floors and I was able to run the fan all night so noise was not an issue. I needed to stay in the Wall Street area so the location was convenient and the price decent for NYC.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room on an upper floor.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

My husband and I stayed the weekend (10/11-10/12/13) at Club Quarters where we where helped by Bryan Stephens. From the day that we arrived to the day we left, Bryan provided nothing but oustanding customer service. He made us feel welcomed when we arrived and worked quickly to get us checked into our rooms. He helped us with finding local restaurants and subway information. He also went above and beyond to correct an situation we had in our room. On my next trip to New York I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

Truly had a great experience ...as advertised, rooms are a bit small BUT the facility was well located for all of our activities (was in NYC for college visits). Staff was knowledgeable, friendly, and very helpful with special requests large and small. Loved the building security (and they were patient with the fact that I kept putting my card key next to my phone and inactivating it!).

Free purified water; good room service; nice workout room; free laundry facility - what is not to like?? Got a great rate via Hotwire (which means you can't be sure where you are staying ahead of time)...had never stayed at Club Quarters, so was wary beforehand, but would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I was booked at the CQ Wall Street for 30 days and the staff were amazing!!! Lauren, Michael and Liza were able to provide solutions for all of my needs immediately upon request. My stay was great and I recommend the location to all my coworkers... Thanks for making my stay so easy!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business