“Best Service”

Club Quarters Hotel, Wall Street
Ranked #211 of 468 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I had stayed overnight at the Club Quarters Hotel the evening of May 8, 2014 to visit my daughter who was in fro AZ on business. She left early for the airport the next day. I was having difficulty due to my medical issues and the front desk staff, unaware of my challenges, could not have been more accommodating. The front desk personnel, Anthony Duma and Bryan Stephens, went out of their way for me. From letting me stay past check out to wait for my ride in the room (I needed the bed since it was too difficult to sit in the lobby), printing out tickets for the World Trade Center Memorial, and even helping my sister navigate the confusing streets by phone and holding a parking space for her so I could collect my belongings. On the way out, he then presented us with a pass to go to the other Club Quarters at the WTC to better view the memorial along with highlighted directions. Above and beyond! All this while both Mr. Duma and Mr. Stephens were manning a front desk that was nonstop with arriving and departing guests, their inquiries and needs met with smiles and a level of efficiency that astounded and amazed me. They did not know my condition was fast deteriorating and their kindness and professionalism will not be forgotten. I am so grateful. Oh, and a big " thank you" from my sister also. I have stayed in many hotels in my years and Mr. Dumas' and Mr. Stephens' level of expertise and "niceness" is unparalleled. Thank you.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Club Quarters Hotel, Wall Street

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Clean quiet and easy to get to bye train front staff was great tsering, mike, bryan, leandro, lisa lauren , and Anthony rooms where very clean I love the penthouse superior room I was in if you visit I recommend going to stone street nice bars and places to eat enjoyable place:)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This hotel was great, on arrival the Front of House staff were helpful and the hotel was clean and tidy throughout. The room was very good as well and the amenities provided were also very good. The cleaning staff were helpful just like the front of house staff and the room was always cleaned to a good standard. Location was perfect, close to the harbour and the metro was just around the corner as well. Would defiantly use this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank David H
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We travelled to Club Quarters in February on business and stayed there for a good 10 days. It was a horrible decision that we regret the decision we made. We arrived on a chilly snowy morning and struggled through the main door which wouldn't just budge despite us pushing through with all our might. None at the reception cared to help us with the door or carrying our bags through the flight of stairs. The hotel is linked to a restaurant owned by some one else and the options for breakfast or meals are very limited. The rooms were small and claustrophobic. Getting attention from staff was a task in itself. You can easily be awoken by loud chatter in the adjacent rooms or someone walking heavily outside the rooms.

Unless you have money to waste I would advise you to stay from this entity at Wall Street.

Room Tip: Stay Away...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank CritiqueDirect
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Checked out of this absolutely dreadful property immediately after checking in - hotel charged my credit card for 3 nights, and after numerous disputes with American Express, Club Quarters submitted a folio claiming that I never checked out.

Stay away!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank F F
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I used this hotel for business and stayed here for 5 days. It's ok for a short term stay, but I noticed that I wasn't getting consistent a sound night of sleep. The rooms have thin walls and the windows are fairly thin as sound just poured through them. I could hear my neighbors' conversation with his family on speaker phone and every time he left the room. The plus sides are fast internet, espresso machine, and random snacks in the lobby. It has a convenient location to the World Trade Center and Wall Street. I probably wouldn't stay here if I was going to be here any longer than 2 days. If you're sensitive to noise, be aware.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my penthouse suite this past weekend. Room was clean and staff was quite courteous and helpful, in particular Michael and Lisa! It definitely shows that they enjoy their work.

I look forward to staying there again upon my next trip to NYC!

Tom Siwicki