Stayed at the Benjamin for the first time. Got a suite that could sleep up to four just in case our kids decided to stay the night. The room was perfect, very comfortable bed and large tiled Shower with good hot water pressure. Every thing was just as described and would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Midtown, The Benjamin offers 209 newly re-designed terrace suites, one-bedroom suites and guest rooms featuring kitchenettes and Signature Benjamin Beds. Originally designed as a residential-style hotel with wind-swept terraces to entertain, the Neo-Romanesque style edifice, a New York City Landmark, exudes the ambiance of a private club. The Benjamin was fully redesigned by Interior Designer Lauren Rottet and restyled in partnership with Benjamin Sleep Expert, Dr. Rebbeca Robbins, to bolster the residential appeal and create an ambiance of relaxed sophistication. Housed within the hotel is The National Bar & Dining Rooms with a menu of modern bistro dishes by Chef Geoffrey Zakarian. The Benjamin features a Pillow Menu and bedtime snacks. Families enjoy Winks' Kidzzz Club during their stay. Hotel Services Fee is $30 plus tax per room per night and provides you with $10 daily credit toward The National, Wireless Internet, 24/7 access to our Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Benjamin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Benjamin Hotel New York City
- Benjamin New York City
- Benjamin Hotel New York City