“Great hotel in great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Benjamin

The Benjamin
Ranked #72 of 467 Hotels in New York City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Great hotel in great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

I had the opportunity to visit this hotel for a few hours for a site inspection. I really loved the one bedroom suites. The restaurant is very popular. The lobby small and dark. Service was great and attentive. Bathrooms are small but they make up for that with the large pillow selection :)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (504)
  • Polish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Good day
We (myself and my husband) were very lucky selecting you hotel The Benjamin 125 E 50th Street, New York. NY 10022 for our stay from June 18 to June 27/2014. We found the hotel staff (khady), the concierge (Anna) and the accommodation first class and could not fault the service in any way. The reception desk staff (khady) specially were always pleasant and only too willing to help and advice us which made our stay all the more enjoyable.
I would like to thank you for our stay with you and certainly will recommend your hotel to any one wishing to be advised on accommodation in New York and also when I should return to New York my self.
Regards
MUT

Room Tip: Double bed room are spacious
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

My partner and I was married at The Benjamin and the hotel & staff were very professional and treated us as VIPs. They went out of their way to ensure that our stay was perfect. The room was spacious, very clean and very comfortable. When I visit New York I always stay at The Benjamin. This boutique hotel has all the amenities and the best customer service. I highly recommend The Benjamin.

Jerry Winters

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

The Benjamin is the Hotel to stay while in New York City. The Staff, the Rooms, and the Location are the reasons why. The concierges, Sarah & Gina, go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied with suggesting "how to use the subway", what attractions to see and the providers, and the dining places to experience. The front desk does everything possible to make you feel like you are the Number 1 person staying at The Benjamin. Krady was helpful with directions and always asking how my stay in NYC was. Charlie greeted me every night when I came in the the early morning hours from my adventures in the City. The rooms were very spacious and the beds you could sleep for months in and not want to leave in the morning. The overall experience was great! The service should be 7 Stars far excelling any expections!

Room Tip: "Ask for a room on a higher floor to avoid traffic noise."
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

My husband and I enjoyed weekend trip to nyc with our two young children. Staff was very friendly. Room spacious for nyc. Very comfortable to return to after exporting the city.
Very pleased with the benjamin.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank Mr. Michael M
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I had the pleasure of dealing with Ms. Vicky Mujovic today at the front desk regarding my reservation. Talk about kind, professional and accommodating! She is an asset to the Benjamin Hotel. Thank you for providing such great people to deal with. I am excited to check in tomorrow!
D. Bassett

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Spent a great weekend in NYC and thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Benjamin. We were traveling with our adult sons. Our rooms were on the same floor which was very nice. We were in the city to sightsee so did not spend too much time in the room and chose to eat other places, however I would not hesitate to give the National a try the next time. The menu looks very tasty. Our rooms were comfortable and spacious. The bathroom was a little small, but well appointed

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family