The Benjamin
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$208
US$175
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$295
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$297
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$223
US$203
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Omni Berkshire Place(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$255
Omni Hotels
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$218
  • Bar/Lounge
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$348
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$410
US$230
  • Room Service
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$216
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Mela(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$189
2,893 results
All reviewspillow menunational restaurantone bedroom suitenew yorksmall kitchenettemini kitchenlexington avenuemidtown locationthe sofa bedcentral parkwaldorf astoriarockefeller centerwonderful hotelboutique hotelan upgradearound the cornerby nyc standards
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Spacious room, with all that I need, the place is very conviently located paticularly for this trip within walking distance to my distination and near the Metro station at the 51st, the staff, especially David at the front desk went all the way to make my Stay a wonderfull experience.
I was worried since I booked it at the last minute and not been there before, but seems one of the best kept secret as one of the store owners told me while shopping, and I agree with him that this is better than many famous names in this field.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

...a broken elevator can ruin a hotel experience! The building is old and therefore there are only 2 small elevators but in a hotel that is 20+ floors, when 1 breaks down it is completely unacceptable for any extended period of time. We arrived on Friday afternoon and both were working but 1 was out of service all of Saturday and Sunday that we were there. We took the stairs down every single time. The worst was at checkout when we were unable to get on the elevator down to check out. After the 3rd time that the completely packed elevator opened and closed, we opted to use the service stairs and carry our luggage down. Fortunately we were only on the 5th floor! I was surprised to see pots & pans, cardboard boxes, and other housekeeping items cluttering the stairs. Isn't that supposed to be the emergency exit?!?

Room was great! My only very small complaint about the room was that the shampoo dispenser was empty but I brought my own so it didn't matter. Other than that it was clean, comfortable, and very nice.

All employees were very friendly and courteous.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2014

High level of quality service in a luxury property. I highly recoment this hotel to all who enjoy comfort and service. I have been a patron of the Benjamin for years and it seems every time I come back the experience gets better and better.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The physical plant is run down and old. Doesn't look like updated in much time. One of two elevators broker all 3 days I was there. Other elevators didn't seem to work right. Computers in business office mind bogglingly slow.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jerome-yank
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The doorman Mohmmed is very professional and helpful worker. The location is very good. The lobby is very good. The beds are very comfortable. the room is very clean. The location is accessible to shopping etc,