“Great Night Tour”

US$79.00*
New York City SoHo Photography Tour
Ranked #98 of 635 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Photo tours of New York City - Join citifari's professional New York City photographers for a compact and exclusive 2-1/2 hour tour. During the citifari walking tour, our guides share with you privileged corners of NYC along with various, must-have, techniques so you can shoot your own stunning photographs.
Reviewed 25 August 2014

The night tour with Jean Francois on the 17th July was truly excellent. His natural ability to guide us around this great city and use both his local knowledge and skills as a professional photographer were perfectly pitched to the abilities of our small group. Thank you Jean Francois for making it feel like a stroll around parts of the city with friends as opposed to a guided tour or lesson. So impressed that when I return to NYC in January, bringing my young sister plan on booking again as she will love it.... fingers crossed Jean Francois will be our guide again (Not that I have any reason to suspect that any of the other guides wouldn't do an equally brilliant job!)

Reviewed 21 August 2014

This is the second year in a row that I've been able to go to NYC and this year I went on 2 Citifari Tours. Jean Francois was our guide for both the SOHO and the Central Park tours. The tours this year were every bit as enjoyable as the tours last year. Jean Francois was a great guide/host and made sure every one on the tour understood their camera settings and was able to get the shot. I look forward to next year and another tour. It's a great way to see the city and I appreciate the 1/2 day tours.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We did the photo tour of Central Park with Gildo. He was very knowledgable and really helped with framing the photographs and getting the best pictures possible. He was patient and went at a great pace. Highly recommend this photo tour!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Me and my husband took the night photography tour of Manhattan with Jean Francois. While my husband is experienced with photography, I, until that evening had never bothered to use any mode other than auto on my high end DSLR. Since then, however, I have become a big photography enthusiast. Jean was a wonderful guide, patient and fun, and we both learnt a lot from him. Thank you, Jean and Citifari, for the fun, learning experience.

1  Thank traveller_sm_13
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I took both tours with Citifari Photo Tours, NYC Landmarks and Soho. Even though, I live in New York, this tour gave me an opportunity to see things different, in a very creative way. Also, I have just bought my DSLR camera and had many difficulties to figure out with all options in manual mode. Jean-Francois explained many things to me, gave a lot of tips that are necessary for a quality pictures. I would recommend it to everyone.