“Unforgettable, breathtaking night!!”

Spirit of New York Dinner Cruise with Buffet
US$74.34*
Spirit of New York City Buffet Lunch Cruise
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us aboard Spirit of New York and Spirit of New Jersey for a fun mix of dining, dancing, entertainment and skyline views. Cruising the Hudson River year-round, Spirit has a variety of lunch, dinner, moonlight and holiday cruises like Mother's Day, plus dozens of themed cruises, to choose from.
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Having lived in NY for a few years, I never took the opportunity to have such an amazing adventure. This was a true unforgettable night, the ambiance was incredible, I could not ask for anything more. The food was delicious, the service was great too. The city at night is truly breathtaking; the opportunity to see Lady Liberty so close was unbelievable. I highly recommend Spirit Cruises; they made sure my holiday trip was unforgettable.

1  Thank Danielle O

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I went on this cruise with a big group of friends and we had a great time! The food was absolutely delicious, the DJ played a good variety of music that everybody enjoyed dancing to, and the service was great too. I really loved that we had the opportunity to go outside and on the upper deck to take in the stunning sights of NYC at night. The city is beautiful from the water with all the lights of all the buildings and the boat even stopped in front of Lady Liberty so we could all take pictures. Definitely more than worth the cost but the memories and fun we had was priceless. I would recommend this cruise to anybody who is looking for a memorable night filled with laughter, dancing, music, amazing food and the jaw dropping sights of the Big Apple!

1  Thank s_witte
Reviewed 27 January 2014

The whole experience was great. I went on the cruise with a group of my friends and we had a blast ! We danced, sang, took memorable pictures and the food was delicious; all while getting to see NYC.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

The food was great, the music and DJ were great! My friends and I danced and laughed for hours. Even though it was freezing (December 30, 2013) we were able to take some phenomenal photos on the top deck after dinner!! Will def go on this cruise again!

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I had the pleasure of going on this cruise the day before New Years Eve with 14 of my friends, and it was more than worth the cost. Every one likes to tour NYC and see all of the sites, but people forget just how large the city is. This experience gives you the chance to circle the city in all it's glory. You get pictures right in front of the brooklyn bridge and the statue of liberty in all it's glory. There is wonderful food and a great atmosphere.

Beyond the food and the sightseeing, it's the experience and the people aboard that make it an experience that you can't pass up. I may be 21 with many other 20 somethings that I came with. However, the experienced staff on the trip had all of us dancing and singing with men, women, and children ages 5-75. Many of my female friends tried a hand at ballroom dancing with a very spry old foreign man who made our night,

In the end, the people you bring with you, coupled with the people there, and the staff's ability to bring them together, is an unbelievable experience.